Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Destiny Zammarra and Kyle Darden still together? 'Love Island USA' viewers fume over couple's elimination

2023-08-26 12:46
Destiny Zammarra and Kyle Darden didn't get much time as a couple in 'Love Island USA' Season 5
Are Destiny Zammarra and Kyle Darden still together? 'Love Island USA' viewers fume over couple's elimination

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 bids adieu to two couples in the latest episode. Destiny Zammarra and Kyle Darden along with Scott van-der-Sluis and Johnnie Garcia got dumped as they were voted off as the least compatible couple.

Destiny and Kyle were recently coupled up and they had to leave the villa without knowing enough about each other. Kyle admitted after the elimination that he felt good and he didn't have any complaints regarding the dumping.

However, there is very little chance that Destny and Kyle have been in touch outside the villa. While Kyle has been following Destiny on social media Destiny opted not to follow in back.

Notably, Destiny has been following Harrison Hans Luna with whom she sparked the connection during the first week of the Peacock show. Despite Destiny and Kyle's lack of chemistry, the viewers wanted to see the couple in the finale.

Destiny has been one of the fans' favourite islanders and 'Love Island USA' Season 5 viewers are disappointed with her elimination. A social media user tweeted, "Bergie in the finale? like i can get over Destiny leaving but to to BERGIE??? This shit is rigged. I don’t believe it."

Another user added, "Destiny really was y’all favorite girl and I don’t see why. Like no hate or shade to her but I think there’s definitely a different show she could’ve thrived on. It just wasn’t.'' "THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIIIIIIIT!! Destiny & Kyle should’ve been in the finale, not fucking Bergie & Taylor bro!!" noted another person.

Another viewer said, "Well my girl Destiny is gone so my time watching Love Island is up. I don’t care for any of the couples left so I won’t be watching anymore 😂😂 ." Another critic said, "Don't even want to continue watching because I know destiny was eliminated 😑."

Was Destiny Zammarra's drama lead to her elimination?

Destiny Zammarra's appearance on 'Love Island USA' Season 5 was quite dramatic as she explored multiple connections and was also involved in the heated-up feud. Destiny was coupled up with Marco Donatelli during the first week but their connection fizzled out within five days of romance.

Destiny was coupled up with Harrison Hans Luna as soon he entered the villa. While Harrison's coupling with Destiny lasted longer than her time with Marco Donatelli, the pair got off to a rocky start.

During a game of Truth or Dare, Harrison was dared to partake in a three-way kiss with two contestants of his choosing. He picked Destiny and Anna Kurdy, but Destiny wasn't willing to join the act.

Meanwhile, the viewers have witnessed a dramatic side of Destiny when she was with Zay Harayda and appeared to have feelings for Mike Stark. Destiny also had a heated up discussion with Zay which led to their split.

Kyle Darden and Destiny Zammarra couple up during the final recoupling

Kyle Darden and Destiny Zammarra were coupled up a few days back during the final recoupling. They didn't get much time together and Destiny's connection with Kyle appeared to be less about her attraction to her fellow Islanders and more about keeping herself safe and in the villa.

Destiny's time on Love Island USA has been riddled with consistent partner changes. Destiny has been coupled up with five different guys throughout the summer, but Kyle may finally be a match for her.

Destiny paired up with Kyle soon after Zay Harayda called things off with her. As the single islanders were expected to be eliminated, Destiny and Kyle strategically chose to couple up only to get dumped in the final elimination.

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Destiny Zammarra?

Destiny Zammarra was raised by her strong mother and hails from St. Louis, Missouri. Destiny's Instagram suggests that she loves socked up in the sea and she often flaunts her photos from beaches.

Destiny dubbed herself a 'Pretty Little Scientist' on her Instagram profile, as she works as a microbiologist. Destiny has also walked on the ramp as a model.

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Kyle Darden?

Kyle Darden is a soccer player and it has also been to be one of his main passions. Kyle currently works as a soccer coach in Queens.

He is a self-proclaimed music nerd and recently won the Most Valuable Player title in my sophomore year as well as an honorable mention for all-county.

Which 'Love Island USA' Season 5 final four couples are left?

Hannah Wright and Marco Donatelli: Hannah and Marco are one of the couples who have been together the longest in the 'Love Island USA' season 5 villa.

Kassy Castillo and Leonardo Dionicio: Kassy and Leo are the original couple who were matched during the first week of 'Love Island USA' season 5.

Carmen Kocourek and Kenzo Nudo: Carmen and Kenzo instantly sparked the connection and proved to be the strongest couple of Season 5.

Taylor Smith and Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen: Bergie and Taylor have been close throughout their time on 'Love Island USA', making a quick romantic connection during Casa Amor.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 new episodes drops on Thursdays through Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Peacock.