Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Candace Cameron say while 'missing' her 'Full House' family? Actress shares behind-the-scenes pictures from the set

2023-08-08 08:26
'She was a producer and she was kind of the leader of the wolf pack and I thought she was tremendous,' Dave Coulier said referring to Candace Cameron
What did Candace Cameron say while 'missing' her 'Full House' family? Actress shares behind-the-scenes pictures from the set

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Candace Cameron is reliving her ‘Full House’ days, at least through pictures! The actress shared some candid photographs from the sets of the hit show while ‘missing’ her ‘family.’ In her Monday post, she shared images with her former colleagues Dave Coulier, Jodie Sweetin, Scott Weinger, and Andrea Barber on the set of the Netflix spinoff ‘Fuller House.' The show streamed for five seasons from 2016 to 2020.

Recently, Coulier posted about the cast’s close bond. The 63-year told Yahoo Entertainment, "I think people could feel that we really loved each other and still do. You can't fake that. That's really hard to manufacture.” He added, "We text on someone's birthday, we say congratulations for things, we ask each other for help," Coulier added. "It's really a wonderful family. I don't think any of us in the very beginning expected that to happen for the rest of our lives. So I keep in touch with everybody."

What did Candace Cameron say while 'missing' her 'Full House' family?

The 47-year-old wrote on her Instagram post while sharing multiple photos with her former costars, “Missing this feeling, along with the laughs. 💕

Coulier, while talking about the group’s closeness, credited Candace for being the ‘driving force.' “She was a producer and she was kind of the leader of the wolf pack with the girls and I thought she was tremendous. I was so proud of those girls," he said.

'...and we've stuck together through all of it'

The ‘Boy Meets Home’ alum left the spin-off ‘Fuller House’ in 2019. “I’m glad that so many of you have loved the show,” she said on Instagram. It’s meant as much to us as it has to you guys.” Before adding, “We are going through a grieving process because we love where we are and the people we work with. We’ve had these friendships for more than 30 years and it’s just sad to leave them. Have tears with us and hug along with us, because that’s kind of what we need, is the comfort and the love.”

Coulier, in March last year, opened up about how co-star Bob Saget’s death brought everyone closer. "We pull together as a family during moments like this," Coulier said. "We've pretty much experienced everything that a real family can experience. Getting picked up, getting canceled, marriages, divorces, births, deaths. I mean, it's pretty much what every family goes through. And we've stuck together through all of it,"he added, as per People.