Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It reigns in the family': Internet mocks as Jada Pinkett Smith's brother Caleb and wife file for divorce

2023-10-17 06:54
Patricia Pinkett, as per court filings, is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their child as well as spousal support from Caleb Pinkett
'It reigns in the family': Internet mocks as Jada Pinkett Smith's brother Caleb and wife file for divorce

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jada Pinkett Smith’s brother, Caleb Pinkett, is also facing marital troubles.

His wife, Patricia Pinkett, has filed for divorce after more than 17 years of marriage and years of separation, according to TMZ.

When did Patricia Pinkett and Caleb Pinkett separate?

In the legal documents obtained by the outlet, Patricia cited “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of their breakup and said they have been living apart since February 28, 2020.

Caleb Pinkett is an actor and producer who married Patricia in September 2006. They also have an 11-year-old daughter together, who is Jada’s niece.

Patricia, as per the court filings, is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their child as well as spousal support from Caleb.

She also wants to prevent Caleb from getting any spousal support from her. This comes after Jada revealed that she and Will Smith have been living separate lives for seven years and pretending to be a happy couple in public.

Jada, however, said they would not get divorced as they had made a promise.

Fans react by saying it runs in the family

Following the news break, the internet can't get enough of Jada Pinkett and her explosive bombshell involving Will Smith in recent days which came on the heels of her 'Worthy' book release.

"It reigns in the family... It is a family thingy," a user reacted to the news of Caleb getting a divorce from her wife.

"We've reached peak algorithm," one more added. "Is that whole family trying to stay relevant.," a user commented.

There were more reactions with people saying, "I wouldn't be surprised if, she was dating Jada & he was dating Will the entire time."

One more wrote in reference to Will and Jada, "Then you have these two still marinating in all of their toxicity."

There were reactions on Instagram as well with once suggesting, "It runs in the family I guess." One more joked, "This family doesn’t need any more publicity for the rest of 2023."

Jada Pinkett Smith on healing relationship with Will Smith

Jada recently said they are working hard at bringing the relationship together.

She told NBC they were really concentrating on "healing the relationship".

She said, "We are in a place now that we are in a deep healing space and we are really concentrating on healing the relationship between us."

She added, "We are working very hard at bringing our relationship together back to a life partnership."

Jada explained, "He can't be this perfect idealized husband. I have to be able to accept him for the human he is."

"He has to accept me for the human I am. And we want to love each other there," she continued.

Tags news