Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You end up being inside the person I love': Lexi confronts Vanessa after scandalous hookup with her ex Rae

2023-05-24 20:25
Although Vanessa soon establishes herself as the villain, the gang doesn't totally turn against her until she dares to engage in casual sex
'You end up being inside the person I love': Lexi confronts Vanessa after scandalous hookup with her ex Rae

TEXAS: In the first four episodes of 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love', there has been a lot of drama, but Rae Cheung-Sutton may have made the worst mistake by dating Vanessa Papa. Rae finds herself in a pickle after choosing to sleep with the person her ex despises the most during the experiment, when couples were given the choice to split up and explore other relationships.

Season 1 of 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' is off to a tumultuous start, but no cast member looks to have fouled up their love life more than Rae. On Wednesday, May 24, Netflix released the first four episodes of the season. Rae, 27, joined the series with a woman who was ready to marry her, but she may leave devastated. She made poor decisions that may have repercussions.

RELATED ARTICLES

'The Ultimatum: Queer Love': Single mom Mildred Woody ready for the next step with LGBTQ Coach Tiff Der

Mal Wright gets insecure about her Black color as 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' star feels like 2nd option for partner

Rae felt guilty for hooking up with Vanessa

One of the main reasons Rae shouldn't have hooked up with Vanessa is that she felt terrible afterward. Vanessa was beaming and overjoyed after the hook-up. She subsequently confessed to Lexi Goldberg that she had no romantic feelings for Rae, despite the fact that she considered her a friend. She'd had a good time with her. Rae reacted extremely differently to the proximity. While Vanessa was happy, Rae seemed sad and apologetic. Rae clearly regretted what she had done with Vanessa almost instantly. She informed Vanessa that she had told Lexi everything and that she now felt awful about how it might affect her future.

Rae's rash decision to have an intimate relationship with Vanessa in 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' could have serious consequences for her future. Lexi made it clear to Vanessa that she wasn't upset about Rae being physical with someone else. She was, however, dissatisfied with whom Rae had had physical contact, as she couldn't understand why Rae would be intimate with Vanessa. Rae also told Vanessa that Lexi had promised to tell her entire family about the betrayal. As a result, it is unlikely that Rae will be forgiven by Lexi and her family. Lexi admitted that she did not consider them to be loving actions. The behavior appeared unworthy of someone she might marry.

Lexi confronted Vanessa in front of everyone

Both Lexi and Rae seem to agree that monogamy was not expected during their trial marriage, and Rae apparently told Lexi what happened with Vanessa shortly afterward. Lexi said she wasn't upset about the intimate act, but it happened with someone she distrusted so much. On the one hand, Vanessa's behavior towards Xander Boger seems terrifyingly distasteful. But on the other, it's engrossing to note that when the group's anger against them finally peaked, it ended... the sanctity of the ultimatum?

Rather than process her feelings with Ray, Lexie decides to confront Vanessa at her cocktail party. "You end up being inside the person that I came here with and who I love," she told Vanessa in a heated (public!!!) conversation. "You have zero feelings for them. Zero care about them."

When Vanessa says she has no romantic feelings for Rae, but she has "friend feelings," Lexi pouts. "You don’t fuck friends like that," she says, and Tiff Der supports her. "I'm sorry," they told another cast member. "I love you, but I wouldn’t fuck you."

"I love you all," Yoly said. "I’m not falling into y’all’s vagina."

Rae and Vanessa's sexual encounter ended in regret — at least for Rae, who says she felt "unwell" afterward — as the group adamantly emphasizes that sexual intimacy behooves a perceived romantic attachment.

The first four episodes of 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' is currently airing on Netflix. The final episode will air on June 7.