Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'GMA' star Ginger Zee's quirky National Avocado Day photo sparks pregnancy rumors, fans say 'thought this was an announcement'

2023-08-01 12:45
'GMA' star Ginger Zee honors National Avocado Day by sharing a major throwback photo that shows her baby bump
'GMA' star Ginger Zee's quirky National Avocado Day photo sparks pregnancy rumors, fans say 'thought this was an announcement'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ meteorologist Ginger Zee, 42, is an active proponent of climate change, traveling across the country to report on drastic changes in weather for ‘GMA’. But while Zee does work hard, she also makes time to share all the worthy updates or throwbacks from her life. And a recent update has her fans and followers gushing.

The ‘GMA’ host recently shared a major throwback photo which sees her in an avocado-shaped dress, peering through it and smiling from the camera. Zee seems to have remembered to honor the ‘National Avocado Day’ that is celebrated on Monday, July 31, in her little way. But this blast from the past photo has sparked pregnancy rumors as fans wonder if Zee is pregnant again when she was spotted flaunting a baby bump.

Why was Ginger Zee dressed as Avocado?

Zee leads an active social life and makes a conspicuous attempt to always keep her social media updated and alive, inviting fans and followers to share the happiest moments of her life. Lately, Zee has been posting a lot about the effects of climate change on her Instagram but a small break in the form of a throwback photo has delighted the fans altogether. In honor of National Avocado Day celebrated all across the US on July 31, Zee scoured through her photographs and brought forth a happy snap that goes along with the importance of the particular day.

In this photo, Zee can be seen holding a big avocado-sized placard with her face and stomach popping out. An enthusiastic Zee captioned her post, “Happy #nationalavocadoday — from me and Adrian when he was painted as a pit for Halloween inside me,” signaling all her followers that this snap was taken a long time ago when she was still pregnant with her son Adrian. However, many seemed to have missed this clue and believed that this was a subtle announcement of another pregnancy by the ‘GMA’ meteorologist.

‘I thought you were saying you're pregnant again’

Zee’s snap was a subject of fancy for her followers who didn’t hesitate to notice her baby bump and question her for it. One fan wrote, “I thought you were saying you're pregnant again,” while a second said, “At first I thought this was an announcement!” A third stated, “At first I thought you were telling us something like # 3.” A fourth complimented her and said, “Would be a great portrait for a pregnant lady.” A fifth pointed the obvious and wrote, “Is there a baby in the pit.” However, a user recalled Zee in a better costume than the avocado one and wrote, “Best costume was you as Homer Simpson and Ben as Marge.”

Tags news