Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Markell Washington: Charli D'Amelio shares late birthday post for her best friend: 'I love you'

2023-09-19 17:58
Some pictures showed them partying, while in some the duo was spotted having fun on the beach
Markell Washington: Charli D'Amelio shares late birthday post for her best friend: 'I love you'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Markell Washington is a social media personality, dancer, and content creator, famed for his TikTok content and his friendship with GenZ sensation Charli D’Amelio.

Recently on his birthday, the younger D’Amelio had a heartfelt belated birthday message for him.

Charli D'Amelio's birthday wish to Markell Washington

Along with posting eight pictures with Washington, D'Amelio wrote, “No one does it like you @markellwashington happy belated birthday ilove you more than life thank you for being you family forever”

Some pictures showed them partying, while in some the duo were spotted having fun on the beach.

In a cute picture that had Charli's boyfriend Landon Barker, the younger D'Amelio was standing between Washington and her boyfriend, holding their hands.

For context, back in 2021, Washington hosted a popular TikTok series ‘That’s My Ride’ in collaboration with ‘People’s Magazine.’

This series episode appeared on People magazine’s TikTok account. Currently, he has 9.5 million followers on TikTok and nearly 1 million on Instagram.

Earlier this year, Washington also spoke about D'Amelio's win on 'Dancing with the stars' with J-14.

He said, "It brought tears to my eyes, honestly, because seeing her overcome everything with social media and anxiety, it was very breathtaking."

"To see it come out in a dance and be able to interpret her feelings and everything she was passionate about, it was amazing to see it. She was telling me about it, but I couldn’t envision it and put the puzzle pieces together. But after watching it, it was amazing.”

Fans react to D'Amelio's post

At the time of writing, the post had several comments. A user wrote, "Does anyone know when they started to become friends?"

The second user labeled them as, "cuties.". The third user wrote, "This is so cute! Happy Birthday @markellwashington."

The fourth user wrote, "best duo ever 47." While the fifth user said, "So many comments regarding her being blacked. Nice." The next user wrote, "we absolutely love your guys friendship"

Tags news epcelebs