Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star's 'Eras Tour' concert film reigns over box office for second week straight

2023-10-22 21:29
Take a look at the top Taylor Swift updates of the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star's 'Eras Tour' concert film reigns over box office for second week straight

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Kelly Clarkson denies shading Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's romance in 'Housewives' comment

Kelly Clarkson recently took to social media to clarify that she did not "bash anyone's romance" by previously saying that watching NFL's coverage of Swift and Kelce is like watching "Housewives."

"I just said I want to watch football when I tune in to watch football. Seems an appropriate request," the 'American Idol' winner stated.

READ MORE: Internet divided as Kelly Clarkson denies bashing Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's romance

Swifties go gaga over rumors of Taylor Swift becoming America's most popular celebrity Halloween costume

Swifties could not hold back their excitement to embrace a recent rumor of Swift becoming the most popular celebrity Halloween costume of 2023, surpassing the 'Barbie' mania.

The rumor, which is yet to be confirmed, went viral after @PopCrave took to X (formerly Twitter) to share, "Taylor Swift is the most popular celebrity Halloween costume of 2023, according to Google."

READ MORE: Barbie who? Swifties embrace rumor that Taylor Swift is on track to become America's most popular Halloween costume

Kim Kardashian reposts birthday Instagram story using Taylor Swift's 'Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)'

More than a decade after their infamous feud took over the entertainment industry, Kim Kardashian reposted a Swift-themed wish from Liz Woods' Instagram story on the occasion of her 43rd birthday.

The story not only featured the song 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' but also showed Kim donning a purple gown from Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda weekend event, similar to the one Swift wore on her ‘Speak Now’ album cover. However, Swifties were far from impressed.

READ MORE: Kim Kardashian accused of seeking 'attention' as she reshares post using Taylor Swift's song 'Speak Now' on 43rd birthday

Internet elated over potential Simone Biles-Taylor Swift meetup at Packers vs Chiefs game

Social media users were left excited over the possibility of Swift crossing paths with Simone Biles at the upcoming Packers vs Chiefs game if the pop star were to attend the clash in support of Kelce.

Speaking about the possibility of bumping into Swift, Biles, who is married to Packers star Jonathan Owens, told Hoda Kotb, "I actually will be going to that game!" When Kotb told the legendary gymnast to "just try to have a moment there if we can," she responded saying, "Yes, okay... will do."

READ MORE: Internet thrilled over possible Simone Biles and Taylor Swift meetup at Packers vs Chiefs game

WWE star Grayson Waller leaves Swifties furious over Taylor Swift 'six' remark

WWE superstar Grayson Waller left Swifties fuming after weighing in on Swift's rumored romance with Kelce. "Good for Trav," Waller said, adding, "I’m not the kind of guy who’d settle for a 6, but each to their own."

"To me personally, I like a little bit of spice — I like a 9 or a 10. I know Austin [Theory, his tag team partner] does, too. Good for him [Travis] for settling and trying his best," the WWE star mentioned, earning the wrath of Swift's fans.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift fans raging as WWE wrestler brands them ‘ugliest losers’ in bitter row

Taylor Swift's 'Eras Tour' concert film dominates box office for second week straight

Swift's record-breaking 'The Eras Tour' concert film reportedly continued to dominate the box office for the second week despite the release of Martin Scorsese's Leonardo DiCaprio-starrer 'Killers of the Flowers Moon'.

While 'Killers of the Flowers Moon' saw a $9.4 million opening, 'Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour' concert film edged out earning $10.4 million on its second Friday after release.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift remains at top of the box office for second straight week

Tags news