Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne wishes to put her entrepreneurial skills to test after college: 'Would like to have my own brand'

2023-09-08 19:45
'I definitely feel like I can do something entrepreneurial,' Olivia Dunne said
LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne wishes to put her entrepreneurial skills to test after college: 'Would like to have my own brand'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne, the internet sensation and accomplished LSU gymnast, recently unveiled her entrepreneurial aspirations in an exclusive interview.

While currently excelling in the world of collegiate gymnastics, Dunne envisions a future beyond her university journey, one where she creates her own brand and makes her mark in the business world.

Olivia Dunne's ascent to fame has been nothing short of remarkable, achieved within a remarkably short span of time. She now holds the distinction of being one of the most highly-valued female college athletes, celebrated for her exceptional talent and dedication.

Additionally, she has captured the hearts of sports enthusiasts as the girlfriend of Paul Skenes, the Pittsburgh Pirates' first overall draft pick.

Olivia Dunne shares her ambitions

Olivia Dunne's ambitions extend far beyond gymnastics and her role in the spotlight as a sports personality. Following her tenure as a gymnast at LSU, she is determined to transform her dreams into reality by venturing into the world of entrepreneurship.

Her vision involves creating her own brand, a pursuit that promises to be as dynamic and inspiring as her gymnastics career.

“But after school, I would definitely like to have my own brand. Yes, I love working with brands but I would like to have my own thing, my own product one day and I’m not sure exactly what that is. Yes. Yeah, but I definitely feel like I can do something entrepreneurial, so I would like to have my own product,” Olivia Dunne said in an interview.

Dunne has not only excelled in collegiate gymnastics but has also proudly represented the USA national team in prestigious competitions.

Additionally, Dunne's commitment to academic excellence earned her a spot on the SEC academic honor roll, highlighting her dedication both inside and outside the gym.

What sets Dunne apart is her incredible presence on social media, where she has cultivated a significant following and established herself as a true icon. Even before her freshman year in 2020-21, she had captured the attention of fans and enthusiasts alike.

Her Twitter account boasts over 19,000 devoted followers, while her Instagram presence is nothing short of spectacular, with a staggering 1.4 million followers and counting.

Olivia Dunne's ability to connect with her audience on these platforms underscores her status as a dynamic influencer, inspiring countless individuals with her talent, charisma, and captivating journey.

Why did Olivia Dunne join gymnastics?

The story of Olivia Dunne's entry into the world of gymnastics is as charming as it is inspirational. It was ignited by a simple desire—to don a glittering pink leotard. However, what began as a whim soon evolved into a profound passion for the sport.

Remarkably, Dunne's dedication and talent propelled her to become an elite gymnast at the tender age of eleven, making her the country's youngest Junior International Elite qualifier—an achievement that set the stage for her illustrious gymnastics journey.

While Olivia Dunne has achieved unparalleled popularity and success in the gymnastics world, her family remains her unwavering support system. She expressed her heartfelt gratitude to her sister, who has stood as a steadfast pillar of strength, during a recent episode of the 'Full Send' podcast.

Tags news