Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Deion Sanders? Paige Spiranac grateful for 'divisive' coaching approach of her hometown university mentor: 'He's not a robot'

2023-09-16 19:18
'He's not afraid to speak his mind and he thinks outside the box. And I'm all in on that,' Paige Spiranac said
Who is Deion Sanders? Paige Spiranac grateful for 'divisive' coaching approach of her hometown university mentor: 'He's not a robot'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a golf influencer who was born and raised in Colorado, has commented on the "divisive" coaching approach of Buffaloes head coach and former professional football and baseball player, Deion Sanders, explaining how he is already having a significant impact on the city.

Deion Sanders, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011, played 14 seasons in the NFL and nine in Major League Baseball, winning two Super Bowl titles.

Paige Spiranac praised Deion Sanders' leadership

As part of a collaboration with the website PointsBet, Spiranac, 30, frequently shares her opinions on various sports, and this time, she outlined Deion Sanders' strengths as Colorado Buffaloes coach.

She took to X (formerly Twitter) and shared a video with the caption, "What do you think of this CU football team?"

Spiranac said, "Who would have thought that people actually want to go to a CU football game? But thanks to coach Deion Sanders, he has absolutely transformed this football program, bringing them from one of the worst to now being ranked in the top 25 with two legit Heisman contenders."

"Prime's coaching style is divisive because it's different, and different is great. He's shaking things up. He's not a robot like the other college coaches. He has an opinion. He's not afraid to speak his mind and he thinks outside the box. And I'm all in on that," added the golf influencer.

Paige Spiranac shared how her interest in gymnastics influences her fashion choices

In an interview with Sports Illustrated Golf, Paige Spiranac discussed how her initial focus on gymnastics affects her current clothing choices.

"I was a gymnast before I switched to golf and I was so comfortable wearing spandex and very little of it. That's what you wear when you're wearing a leotard and you're competing. So when I switched to golf, I wore what was in my closet, which was workout clothes," expressed Spiranac.

She continued, "I consider myself an athlete. I consider people who play golf, which is a hot take to some athletes who play golf, why don't we dress like an athlete?"

Spiranac opined, "Lucas Glover's profuse sweating in his attire while competing in a PGA Tour golf event. She began to wonder why golfers weren't permitted to wear casual attire. The LIV Tour allows players to wear shorts during tournaments."

"You know you're out there, poor Lucas Glover in these unbreathable pants, sweating like crazy... and I'm like, 'let's dress like athletes',' continued the golf influencer.