Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc finally addresses accusation of using drugs on Just Chatting: 'It is what it is'

2023-10-03 13:17
xQc said, 'The doctors said I can ration it if I want to, and, they told me to use, like, water or whatever, to like, put medicine in it and then drink'
xQc finally addresses accusation of using drugs on Just Chatting: 'It is what it is'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Twitch streamer Felix "xQc," went live on his channel on October 2nd, where he engaged in a short livestream session.

Within the 'Just Chatting' segment, he openly discussed a recent development with his viewers – they had brought up a new controversy initiated by some fans, alleging his involvement with drug use.

In response to these accusations, xQc addressed the allegations and brought up a time when he resided in California, highlighting the medicine shortage that occurred during that period.

What did xQc say?

xQc shared during his livestream that his doctors had advised him to take the prescription medication with water, specifying a "certain amount."

However, he pointed out that this method posed issues as the powdered medication tended to stick to the sides of the container.

The French-Canadian personality went on to explain that he had opted to split the medication in half and consume it directly from a plate.

During the livestream, Felix even presented a couple of pictures as evidence to illustrate his point.

xQc assured his audience that he was not under the influence of drugs like c*****e, saying, "It's just medicine, it's not, like, c*****e or some whatever the f**k. Okay? Pictures like that, I have a 100 of them, just of them in the kitchen. It is what it is."

The former Overwatch player then recalled an incident when there was a medicine shortage. He elaborated, "You know what, chat? Just to make sure... so that there's no confusion, okay? Everyone pulling like I'm some f*****g c******d whatever the f**k a while back, I said that; when I was in California, there was a big... there was a big shortage of medicines way back when. Okay?"

xQc mentioned that his doctors had advised him to "ration" his medication and to ingest it with water. He went on to provide a detailed account of the advice he received from his physicians.

However, he expressed that he found this approach to be cumbersome and impractical.

He added, "Basically, the doctors said I can ration it if I want to. And, they told me to use, like, water or whatever, to like, put medicine in it and then drink, like, a certain amount of it. And, it sticks. It sticks on the side because the powder was at the bottom."

xQc then said, "I would just put the medicine on the f*****g plate. I'm not lying, I'm telling you. I'd put the medicine on a plate and I would just... I would just ration it so that I can have it later and split it into pieces."

Explaining what was in the pictures, (shown during the Just Chatting segment) xQc said, "Here is various pictures of the setup. Look, here's the famous plate and here's the pot of meds! Here. Here. It is what it is. You get it? You see it now?"

Fans react on xQc's Livestream

The clip was uploaded on YouTube, where the Twitch star addressed the controversy. Netizens actively commented on his video. A user said, "Now that he's free from the whale When will he come to Belfast?"

A second user wrote, "Broo the whale is really trying so hard lol whats next... ×Qc eating his toe nails." A third user wrote, "Sucks brother gotta explain this shxt to us, was cool just watching him game. End of the day I'm just a viewer."

A fourth user wrote, "I love watching hours worth of xqc drama. I love the feeling of drama I can feel it coming inside of me God just give me more drama."

A fifth user said, "Xqc should sue her for revealing private information." A sixth user commented, "Guys he was just snorting his prescribed meth don't worry."

Tags news