Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why Raquel Leviss is not happy with Bravo? 'Vanderpump Rules' star opens up about Scandoval drama, says she was 'exploited'

2023-08-17 04:29
'The network is running to the bank, like, laughing, running to the bank with this scandal,' said Raquel Leviss
Why Raquel Leviss is not happy with Bravo? 'Vanderpump Rules' star opens up about Scandoval drama, says she was 'exploited'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Raquel Leviss recently took a dig at the Bravo network where she alleged that the network made tons of money off the ‘Scandoval.’

“The network is running to the bank — like, laughing, running to the bank with this scandal — and I haven’t seen a single penny,” said Leviss.

Why Raquel Leviss is not happy with Bravo?

Leviss went on to describe her situation as ‘exploitation,’ as she made her appearance on Bethenny Frankel’s ‘Just B’ podcast on Wednesday, August 16.

After Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval's affair was caught on camera, the latter’s longtime girlfriend Ariana Madix ripped through both her cast members. Many fans anticipated the episode to be explosive and they weren’t disappointed. “I have been super selfish,” Leviss, said during the show. This prompted a reaction from Madix, “Selfish does not cover it. Diabolical, demented, subhuman,” reports PageSix.

“They’re making you and me to be pathological liars,” Sandoval said to Leviss. “I see that, even though we know that we’re not,” she responded.

After the fallout, Leviss went to a mental health facility to seek treatment, and the network made the most of the scandal. Especially Madix, who made around $1 million through several deals, other than landing a movie role, several sponsorships, and opening a West Hollywood sandwich shop, as per DailyMail.

How did Ariana Madix benefit from the 'Scandoval' incident?

“Ariana is hot in the news and everyone wants to see her do good,' said Gina Rodriquez, the PR and production company Gitoni owner. “Typically, a cheating scandal can generate quite a bit of income, especially if you're not the cheater.”

According to Diana Abousleiman, the director of the brand development and marketing firm DABC Limited, “Ariana's Instagram fee before the scandal was probably between $10,000-$20,000 a post.” She added, “Now that she is in the spotlight and really has the public's support, her engagement and influence have gone up, as will her fees and other potentially more lucrative opportunities.”

Meanwhile, Leviss said on her stay at the mental health facility, helped her a lot, "And I'm so blessed that I had that opportunity to go and to extend into ninety days because I knew I wasn't ready to leave yet. I knew I had more work to do, and I just feel so lucky that I was able to learn about myself at such a young age."