Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Harold Davisii: 'Match Me Abroad' star with autism pursues 'true love' with matchmaker Katarina's help

2023-05-15 06:19
'I'm autistic so it's hard for me to know what women want because I miss social cues,' said Harold Davisii
Harold Davisii: 'Match Me Abroad' star with autism pursues 'true love' with matchmaker Katarina's help

LOS ALAMOS, NEW MEXICO: Meet Harold Davisii, a 41-year-old artist from New Mexico who is determined to find true love in Prague, Czech Republic, despite facing challenges due to his autism. To help him in his quest, he has hired a matchmaker, Katarina, to assist him in finding his soulmate.

In 'Match Me Abroad', viewers will get to see Harold's unique personality and his passion for art and science as well as his search for love in a foreign country. With the help of Katarina Nemcova, a renowned matchmaker in the Czech Republic, Harold will go on a series of dates with local women in hopes of finding someone who shares his interests and values. Although Harold has autism, his journey to find true love in Prague with his matchmaker will be worth watching and learning, with his unique personality and optimistic nature, he will be sure to bring heartwarming moments to the show. Don't miss 'Match Me Abroad,' only on TLC, where love knows no boundaries.

RELATED ARTICLES

Here's when 'Match Me Abroad' drops: Release date, time and how to watch the dating show

Will TLC's 'MILF Manor' have Season 2? Here's everything you need to know

Who is Harold Davisii?

Harold Davisii, a 41-year-old artist from New Mexico, is a man on a mission. Despite the challenges he faces due to his autism, Harold is determined to find love and happiness in his life. He believes that traveling to Prague, Czech Republic might hold the key to his dreams, and has hired a matchmaker, Katarina, to help him in his quest. Harold was diagnosed with autism when he was eight. Speaking more precisely, he was diagnosed with ADD without hyperactivity. Despite, all the hardships that he has to deal with, Harold always holds a smile on his face and maintains optimism with life, he says "I'm pretty close to living the life I have always wanted, I have friends cool apartment the only thing I'm missing is true love". It's undisputed that Harold will find his love in Prague, with the help of his matchmaker Katarina.

His matchmaker Katarina says, "Harold is very unique and different from most people". He is an artist who expresses himself through his work, and he hopes to find someone who can appreciate his creativity and share his interests. He is also an inventor who has written a book full of his ideas, which he believes could be worth millions of dollars. His love for science is also evident in his profession as a nuclear worker, which is a testament to his intellect and dedication. Despite the challenges Harold faces in his search for love, he is not deterred. He has a positive outlook on life, and he believes that anything is possible with the right attitude and support. His story is an inspiration to others who may be facing similar obstacles in their lives. Harold's journey to Prague is not just about finding love, but also about self-discovery, personal growth, and pursuit of happiness.

Did Harold from 'Match Me Abroad' find love?

In the trailer of the TLC show, Harold says, "I'm autistic so it's hard for me to know what women want because I miss social cues." However, this doesn't deter him from finding his lady love in Prague, as he hires a matchmaker, Katarina, to help him find a match. Harold says, "I've read that Eastern European women are very blunt and honest, and I appreciate that." He sees this quality as a significant asset in a relationship, which would help him understand his partner's needs and desires better. With Katarina's help, Harold goes on a series of dates with Czech women, hoping to find someone who shares his interests and values.

In a poignant moment from the show, Harold confesses his feelings to a mystery woman, saying, "I love you, and if you love me then that will be great." Harold then presents her with a ring, saying, "I did but this too," as he offers the ring. This scene is a testament to Harold's courage and determination, and his willingness to take risks and put himself out there in the pursuit of love. Harold learns valuable lessons about communication, empathy, and the importance of being true to oneself through his interactions with Katarina and the women he meets. He sets an example that everyone deserves love and happiness, regardless of their background or circumstances.

'Match Me Abroad' premieres on TLC, on May 14 at 10 pm ET.