Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Was Logan Paul attacked during Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz? Here's what exactly happened

2023-08-11 13:58
While Jake Paul was fighting in the ring, a problem was brewing on the other other side
Was Logan Paul attacked during Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz? Here's what exactly happened

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO: The showdown between YouTube sensation Jake Paul and MMA fighter Nate Diaz took place on August 5. They had been talking tough and acting strong for months leading up to this match.

The atmosphere was filled with excitement as they got into the boxing ring. When the fight started, everyone was watching closely, but something unexpected was about to happen that the audience did not see coming.

While the fight was happening in the boxing ring, there was a different kind of commotion among the people sitting near the ring. Paul's brother, Logan, shared some shocking information about what was happening on the side.

'Get the f**k out of here'

Paul and Logan, along with their co-hosts Mike Majlak and Jeff Wittek, shared what happened next on the 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast. They explained that someone in the audience had tried to attack Logan in the middle of the crowd.

Majlak said, “There was an actual in-crowd altercation that went down. I don’t know if you saw this, but there was someone from the opposing aisle who tried to get at Logan Paul in this audience. They tried to put hands on your brother.”

However, Logan did not take the person's attempts to fight him seriously. He said that the person was just trying to get attention by causing trouble, and he referred to them as a "just goon trying to make a name for himself.”

Logan alleged the person tried to hit his father, Greg, on the face. He said, "He went to smack dad in the face, and it was the weakest strike I think I’ve ever seen."

“Greg, with one hand, taps him, and he sprawls over like eight chairs and tries to get up, and then a cop was coming in. I could tell he had bad intent. I don’t know this guy, and it’s in the middle of Round 9. Get the f**k out of here,” Logan further stated.

'That’s stupid as f**k'

Paul and Logan recently had a disagreement regarding the promotion of the Dillon Danis boxing match. This argument took place on a recent episode of their podcast.

The two brothers had a heated exchange about the topic on the episode. Paul said that he wasn't interested in promoting the event because KSI was involved. He made it clear that he did not want any mention of the event in his content.

Logan criticized Paul, pointing out that Misfits Boxing had previously promoted the fight between him and Diaz.

“That’s ridiculous that I couldn’t bring in a PRIME bottle,” Logan told Paul, adding, “DAZN, who by the way on the Misfits card, KSI’s event, promoted the f**k out of your fight against Nate Diaz, DAZN wasn’t allowed to promote the fight card. That’s ridiculous, who’s ask was that? It was Nakisa [Bidarian] dude. Nakisa is on your team, he’s not on team Paul, he’s on team Jake and we’re a family. He knows that… I’m on the card!”

Paul replied, “But why would I want to promote his event? It’s KSI’s event. They could promote you versus Dillon [Danis] but it wasn’t announced yet. You understand why, you just don’t want to accept the reality… I’m not going to promote their event, the f**k? That’s stupid as f**k.”