Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Stacy Synder dating 'MAFS' star Ryan Ignasiak? Rumors fly as 'Love is Blind' Season 5 fans notice flirty comments

2023-10-16 14:27
'Love is Blind' Season 5 stars Stacy Synder and Izzy Zapata kissed each other after the show
Is Stacy Synder dating 'MAFS' star Ryan Ignasiak? Rumors fly as 'Love is Blind' Season 5 fans notice flirty comments

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Stacy Synder revealed in Netflix's 'Love is Blind' Season 5 Reunion that she is dating someone. However, the star chose not to make any comments any comments about her relationship, including the name of the person she is dating. But, rumors seem to be flying that Stacy is dating 'Married At First Sight' star Ryan Ignasiak.

A fan collaged the photo of Stacy and Ryan on a Reddit thread with the title, "Rumor has it: Stacey from LIB & Ryan are dating." Another mentioned the alleged couple's flirtatious comments on their social media posts saying, "Yup I figured that out a couple months ago based on Instagram flirty comments and story mentions."

Another fan commented, "LMAOOOO the crossover i didn’t expect but makes so much sense!" A fan explained, "Ryan has always had a hefty salary. His credit score is likely great. I wouldn't date him though. It would be emotionally unfulfilling. He'll probably not marry or stay in a serious relationship until he's 50 or so."

Both Stacy and Ryan follow each other on Instagram. However, both have not posted anything about each other in any of their posts. Therefore, it's difficult to confirm whether the rumors are true.

'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Stacy Synder reveals going on a double date with ex Izzy Zapata

In the recently released Reunion episode, Izzy and Stacy revealed they went on a double date with their current partners.

Stacy claimed she took out her date on a cooking class on his birthday. Referring to her and Izzy's date, Stacy said, "We're stuck in a 2 hour cooking class together and they have us in a foursome and we all cooking paella together."

Stacy said that she told his date who Izzy was before she discovered Izzy was there with his date too. She said, "I surprised him with a cooking class that he always wanted to take."

'Love is Blind' Season 5 host Vanessa Lachey asked Stacy, "So is this a guy you're serious about or a on-off date? I mean it's a birthday cooking class. That sounds a little serious" Stacy nodded but she claimed, "No comments."

She then simply said, "It was an experience that I'll never forget."

Did 'Love is Blind' Season 5 stars Stacy Synder and Izzy Zapata date after the show?

Both confessed to meeting each other after the show. When asked whether they shared a kiss, Izzy replied, "Yes, we did share a kiss."

However, Izzy claimed that they both knew that "it was just best to not" take things ahead and hurt each other again. He then revealed sharing a friendship bond with Stacy after they parted ways.

Izzy claimed that he still calls Stacy and asks her advice about his dates and he still adores her.

'Love is Blind' Season 5 reunion is available to stream on Netflix.