Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megyn Kelly admires Donald Trump for answering 'tough questions' during interview, says she 'didn't go easy on him'

2023-09-16 14:27
In a behind the scene clip from her interview with Donald Trump, Megyn Kelly revealed that mainstream journalists don't ask ex-POTUS tough questions
Megyn Kelly admires Donald Trump for answering 'tough questions' during interview, says she 'didn't go easy on him'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Megyn Kelly has slammed the “mainstream journalists” for not asking tough questions to President Joe Biden and pointed out that she had “needled” the former POTUS Donald Trump with fiercer questions on her podcast.

Kelly invited Trump on ‘The Megyn Kelly Show’ for an exclusive interview. Among many other things discussed, Trump spoke wholeheartedly about returning to The White House and Joe Biden’s inability to lead the nation.

The former Fox News host followed a pertinent line of questioning and after the interview spoke about some behind the scene details from the interview, mentioning that she “needled” him with tougher questions, unlike anyone.

Kelly clarified that Trump “withstood some tough questioning” and she “didn’t go easy on him.” She took a dig at President Biden and said, “Could Joe Biden have done that?"

Megyn Kelly enjoys a hint of narcissism and praises Donald Trump

Kelly recently shared behind-the-scenes details of her interview with the former POTUS.

In the clip, the 52-year-old spoke about all that she had experienced while interviewing Trump.

At first, Kelly admitted that, unlike President Biden, Trump did answer some tough questions and secondly, revealed that despite their poor history, Trump did give time to her for an interview.

“President Trump didn’t expect to go easy on him. He knows me. He knows we have a history as you heard and yet he came and he gave me more time than he’d originally agreed to.”

Kelly added, “He didn’t get out of there even though I kept needling him pretty good on some of those subjects.”

The former Fox News host also praised Trump for not going “underground” and hiding but fighting once again for the highest office in the land.

“He could stay underground. He doesn’t need to do those primary debates. He could pull a Biden, he could go underground but he puts himself out there and I do think he deserves enormous credit for it.”

Kelly later thanked her entire team for putting together a well-rounded and well-researched questionnaire for Trump and hailed them for fact-checking many statements that the former POTUS made in the interview.

Fans are happy for Megyn Kelly and former POTUS Donald Trump

Fans who saw the interview were extremely delighted about the tone and style of it all.

One wrote, “Megyn, I'm happy you and President Trump are on good terms. You both love the country. I love Trump and am a big fan of you. You are a beautiful and talented journalist.”

A second said, “Anyone who can be interviewed by Megyn Kelly has my respect.”

A third added, “Good job Megyn. You’re right I don’t think Biden would last 5 minutes even with Jake Tapper”

Another said, “Great job Ms. Kelly. A textbook example of how to conduct a respectful, tough, and fair interview. You should be on a short list of Press Secretary nominees for Trump when he is re-elected. “

A fifth mentioned, “Great job, Megyn! I'm glad you both put 2016 behind you. You were fair without being obnoxious and didn't make it about you. Donald was solid and I believe he respects you.”

Another stated, “Great interviewing Megan, thank you! He had an opportunity to set the record straight again face to face. He's not the kind of guy that does anything behind your back, he does it to your face and that's what he had an opportunity to do.”

Tags news