Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Joe Rogan dropped a bombshell accusing NBA legend LeBron James of juicing up 'steroids': 'Everybody would be f***ed' if he had chosen MMA

2023-07-13 19:46
Joe Rogan once discussed how LeBron James would have beaten every other fighter if he would have chosen MMA over basketball
When Joe Rogan dropped a bombshell accusing NBA legend LeBron James of juicing up 'steroids': 'Everybody would be f***ed' if he had chosen MMA

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, a well-known podcaster and UFC commentator once assumed that LeBron James takes "steroids" during his podcast show, 'The Joe Rogan Experience'. Rogan also discussed what would have happened if James joined MMA instead of basketball.

LeBron James, also known as "King James," is a professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers. He is the all-time leading scorer in NBA history and ranks fourth in career assists. James has won four NBA championships, competed in 10 NBA Finals, and won four MVP Awards. He has been named an All-Star 19 times, selected to the All-NBA Team 19 times, and the All-Defensive Team six times.

'Everybody would be f***ed

Rogan during one of the episodes on JRE predicted how James' would have performed if he had chosen MMA over Basketball. James is 6 feet, 9 inches tall, therefore Rogan believed that James would have beaten every other fighter in the ring.

"I don’t give a f*** what kind of steroids you take, you are never going to look like that. Never," Rogan declared in a JRE episode of 'Fight Companion'. "There are human beings who have just the most unfathomable physical advantages," he added.

"LeBron James would have an unfathomable physical advantage over someone who would have an unfathomable physical advantage over you. A guy like that, if he was fighting, everybody would be f***ed! They are lucky, they are God damn lucky there’s that much money in basketball and LeBron James got into it,” Rogan continued.

Rogan soon realized that he could face reactions from MMA fans who might argue that just because someone is athletically gifted does not imply, they would make a great fighter.

'He is a beast'

Rogan has 7.21 million followers on the 'JRE Clips' channel. As soon as he posted the video it gained huge attention with over 4K comments. A user supported Rogan's opinions and said, "I agree LeBron James is a world-class athlete. He is a beast and I basically agree with Joe Rogan. The only problem I have is I don't know how he would respond to getting straight-blasted in the face. Though he has great power, some individuals don't possess that warrior mentality... The toughness or fortitude to handle adversity. The way he dramatically flops fouls on the court makes it completely impossible to judge. We know he has the capabilities physically but mentally handle hand-to-hand combat."

Another user added, "I've been saying this forever. LeBron is the most supreme athlete in the history of the world. He's 6'8 260 and without cutting any weight. With that ABSURD speed and coordination, if he trained MMA from the start he would be legendary."