Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sabrina Strasser walks out on her 'Dancing Queens' pro-partner, Colette Marotto enjoys ballroom drama

2023-05-10 09:46
Colette hopes Sabrina and her partner Stas' drama will give her an advantage in the competition
Sabrina Strasser walks out on her 'Dancing Queens' pro-partner, Colette Marotto enjoys ballroom drama

STAMFORD, CONNECTICUT: 'Dancing Queens' follows the preparations for a Pro-Am Latin Ballroom competition, which pairs amateur dancers with professional partners. A high-pressure relationship is certain to have issues.

It's not easy to make all that fast-moving, sophisticated footwork appear seductive and effortless. It takes hours of practice, compulsive devotion, prioritizing, and thousands of dollars, which creates stress. Sabrina Strasser initially walked out of her partner mid-rehearsal in the season premiere of the program, which makes her opponents feel confident about their chances in the competition.

RELATED ARTICLES

From rich sex to broke sex: Inside Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann’s rollercoaster relationship

'I don't like liabilities': Lala Kent reacts to Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann's 'devastating' split

Sabrina wishes she 'had a partner who would dance'

During the season premiere, Sabrina and Stanislav "Stas" Kochergin were seen working hard in preparation for the forthcoming Tristate Dancesport Championship. In one moment, Stas is shown pressuring Sabrina about how tight and frequent the competition is, as a breathless Sabrina attempts to catch a breath. Stas and Sabrina were formerly in Group A, which is for people aged 16 to 35. They dominated the division for many years, but this is her first time in the B category, which is for people aged 36 to 50. She looked concerned that they wouldn't be able to live up to their expectations, considering their reputation in the prior category. This is her 'comeback'.

Sabrina became upset when Stas insisted on knowing if she was okay and could resume practise. She walked away as Stas continued to press her to practise more. She declares, "I'm done." Stas attempts to persuade her that she may have been nervous in the past. She claims she is not afraid and says, "I wish I had a partner who would dance."

Stas constantly commenting on how nervous she appears and how she went off the dance floor irked her more. She declares, "I'm done." Stas snaps, "You're done in general or just for one practise." Sabrina didn't appear to be amused by that comment.

'All is fair in war and ballroom'

"There have been moments where we want to kill each other," Sabrina said of her partner. As all the amateur dancers except for Leonie Biggs appear for the tri-state competition, the environment seems to get to her nerves. She remarked that she required some time before she could feel her feet, while Sabrina and Stas continued to practise.

In her confessional, co-star and fellow contestant Colette Marotto stated, "Sabrina and Stas, they are both so intense and passionate that bickering is pretty normal for them." Sabrina's conflict with Stas, she reasoned, would give her an advantage in the competition. "All is fair in war and ballroom," she continued.

Catch new episodes of 'Dancing Queens', every Tuesday at 9/8c on Bravo and streaming the next day on Peacock.