Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I got a nursery in my office': Nick Cannon reveals super strong co-parenting and focus on daughter Onyx

2023-05-21 01:19
'If you see me on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, my daughter is right next to me, whether I'm on set,' said Nick Cannon
'I got a nursery in my office': Nick Cannon reveals super strong co-parenting and focus on daughter Onyx

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nick Cannon, 42, who has fathered 12 children, recently discussed his parenting and how he divides his time among his many children during an episode of 'The Jason Lee Podcast.' He mentioned that he spends the most time with his 8-month-old daughter, Onyx, stating, "She's probably the child with whom I spend the most time."

He further explained that he is with Onyx at least three times a week, dedicating the entire day to her. However, he mentioned that he does not publicize this information on social media because he believes it is unnecessary to share those details with the public.

READ MORE

Nick Cannon admits mixing up Mother's Day cards for his 6 baby mamas so here's a guide for him

Here's how 'Selling Sunset' star and Nick Cannon's baby mama Bre Tiesi celebrated Johnny Manziel split

'I'm with her at least three times a week'

Nick emphasized the strength of his co-parenting relationship with LaNisha Cole, stating, "LaNisha and I have a super strong understanding, and our co-parenting operation is solid." Cannon also mentioned that whenever someone sees him on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, his daughter Onyx is always by his side, even when he is on set. He revealed that he has a nursery in his office to ensure he can spend as much time as possible with her.

"I'm with her at least three times a week, for the full day. But I don't put that out there in the media or on social media. It's not for them. But you know, LaNisha and I have a super strong understanding, and our co-parenting operation is solid," Cannon added. People reported Cannon as saying, "If you see me on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, my daughter is right next to me, whether I'm on set."

He clarified that his intention is not to prioritize Onyx over his other children but to appreciate the respect LaNisha gives him by allowing him equal time with Onyx. He mentioned that his other children are also important to him, but they are either in school or are babies like Onyx.

"I got a nursery in my office. I'm literally gonna leave here to make sure that I can spend the most time with her—not against all my other kids because all my other kids, they're in school, they're babies, as well as Onyx, but the fact that I appreciate that LaNisha gives me the respect enough to allow me to have [Onyx], really, as an equal amount of time as [LaNisha] does."

Nick Cannon's other children

Nick has children with several different women apart from Onyx. He and his ex-wife, Mariah Carey, are parents to 12-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe. Former Phoenix Suns dancer Brittany Bell and Nick also have a seven-month-old son named Rise, a two-year-old daughter named Powerful, and a six-year-old son named Golden. Additionally, he and Abby De La Rosa have a five-month-old daughter named Beautiful and twin boys named Zion and Zillion, who are 23 months old. He is the father of Legendary, a nine-month-old baby, with Selling Sunset actress Bre Tiesi. Sadly, he was also the father of model Alyssa Scott's son Zen, who tragically passed away at the age of five months from brain cancer, and he has a five-month-old daughter named Halo.

Cannon recently mixed up Mother's Day cards

Recently, Cannon revealed that he mixed up his Mother's Day cards for his "baby mamas." During an episode of his morning show, The 'Daily Cannon,' he shared that he wrote "handwritten messages from the heart" to the six women with whom he shares children. However, he accidentally mixed up the cards while writing the messages. As a result, one baby mama ended up reading the card intended for another baby mama. Cannon acknowledged his mistake and mentioned that he tried his best but unfortunately got the cards mixed up, causing some confusion among the recipients.

"I thought it would be a really really good idea to show people how you really feel, write it down," Cannon revealed as per Daily Mail. He added, "As I'm writing a handwritten message, I get the cards mixed up. And then so when one baby mama reads the card about how I feel about the other baby mama." Cannon added, “I tried my best, I really did.”

Tags news