Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I make great f**king television': Lisa Rinna praises herself as she shares throwback clip from 'RHOBH' with Erika Jayne

2023-06-19 10:48
Lisa Rinna was part of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' for around 35 years
'I make great f**king television': Lisa Rinna praises herself as she shares throwback clip from 'RHOBH' with Erika Jayne

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Lisa Rinna might have left 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' but she still considers herself star of reality television. Rinna recently took to her social media and and said that she make great television.

Rinna left 'RHOBH' after 8 years of stirring drama and credited her late mom for her decision to leave the show. Rinna announced her retirement from the Bravo show earlier this year through a statement and revealed that this is the longest job that she have held in my 35-year career.

Lisa Rinna shares throwback 'RHOBH' clip with Erika Jayne

Rinna took to her Instagram Stories and shared a throwback clip from 'RHOBH' with Erika Jayne. In the video, the cast of 'RHOBH' were feuding. The reality star wrote on the video, "We were so good," adding "On the rewatch... I'm actually obessed with them." However, Rinna again took to her Instagram Stories and wrote, "Love me or hate me I make great f*****g television." Meanwhile, in another Instagram Stories, Rinna wrote, "I am an entertainer and if |have entertained you over the last 35 years, then I have done my job. Can't wait for you to see what's next."

Lisa Rinna bids adieu to 'RHOBH' after a vision of her late mother Lois

Rinna was appearing on Bravo hit reality show 'RHOBH' for a long time. However, her sudden exit shocked the viewers. In a previous interview, Rinna revealed how her mother communicated with her urging her to leave the show. The star also addressed the death threats she received while on the show. In an interview with ES magazine, Lisa revealed her mother, who passed away in 2021 due to stroke came to her [in dreams] and encouraged her to leave 'RHOBH'. The reality star further revealed that her mom appeared in her dream and asked her to quit the show. Lisa shared, "It's so wild because half the world will believe this, half the world will say, That's so weird. I was sleeping, and I heard her say to me, It’s time for you to go."