Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Adin Ross and Chris Pavlovski? Rumble CEO condemns Kick streamer for 'trying to destroy' platform's reputation

2023-07-15 18:15
Chris Pavlovski said, 'Spammers trying to destroy Rumble's reputation by creating a fake narrative with bots won't be treated with white gloves'
What happened between Adin Ross and Chris Pavlovski? Rumble CEO condemns Kick streamer for 'trying to destroy' platform's reputation

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a controversial Twitch streamer, frequently garners attention for his provocative statements aimed at fellow streamers during his live streams. With an impressive following of over 500k on Twitch and millions more across various social media platforms, Ross has made a name for himself in the streaming community. Notably, a recent accusation made by Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski regarding Ross's controversial actions on the Rumble streaming platform has sparked significant buzz.

This article aims to provide more details about the conversation between Pavlovski and Ross, shedding light on the nature of the allegations. Pavlovski claimed that Ross attempted to tarnish the reputation of Rumble's platform. What exactly did Ross do to elicit such claims? How did Ross's fan community respond to Pavlovski's accusations? To find out more, continue reading.

‘That tweet got nothing to do with me’

Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski publicly addressed Ross, accusing him of engaging in deceptive practices. Pavlovski claimed that individuals referred to as "spammers" were intentionally spreading false narratives using artificial followers to undermine the platform's credibility.

As evidence, Pavlovski shared three photos extracted from Ross' recent live stream. Furthermore, Pavlovski hinted at the potential involvement of Rumble's legal team, emphasizing their history of challenging powerful entities such as power companies and governments.

In the tweet, Pavlovski claimed, "Spammers trying to destroy Rumble's reputation by creating a fake narrative with bots won't be treated with white gloves. Our legal team takes on some of the biggest companies and most powerful governments in the world. If you think you are immune, you are in for a surprise."

Swiftly, the Kick streamer found the tweet, called out the Rumble CEO ‘Chris’ and acknowledged that he indeed instructed his fans to type the phrase "spam fumble" in the Kick chat room. "Chris... on my stream, when I said, 'Spam fumble,' it was in my chat, not your website. Also - that tweet got nothing to do with me, brother. Tighten up."

'It’s just a ratio.. relax old man'

After watching the live stream of Ross on Twitter, many fans flocked to the comment section. One fan said, "As a stockholder in rumble I cannot express to you enough my disappointment of having the quartering signed a deal with you and in addition giving him the Rumble logo in his Twitter bio, I’m reconsidering my investment and your company 10,000 shares." Another fan said, "Yeah, crazy. We saw a LOT of bots in our chats this week. Would be nice to focus on account verifications so bots can't even sign up. Something." One Twitter user said, "Rumble is the best steaming platform because they allow free speech! Also sign Nick the knife". Another Twitter user said, "It’s just a ratio.. relax old man". A fifth user wrote, "This is more of a@twitterproblem and less of a Adin problem."

Tags news