Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat apologizes after realizing he was stalking NBA player Ja Morant’s rumored girlfriend: 'My fault'

2023-06-04 18:26
In a recent live stream, Kai Cenat had an amusing encounter with Ja Morant's rumored girlfriend
Kai Cenat apologizes after realizing he was stalking NBA player Ja Morant’s rumored girlfriend: 'My fault'

Kai Cenat is a highly popular content creator with a massive following across multiple social media platforms. He has been causing a stir with his recent exclusive episode on Rumble. In a recent live stream, he had an amusing encounter with Temetrius Jamel, also known as Ja Morant, who is a rising star in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a professional basketball player for the Memphis Grizzlies.

With an impressive Instagram following of over 9.5 million, Ja Morant has established himself as an emerging point guard in the NBA. For further details about the noteworthy live stream of Cenat, continue reading!

‘You know what I'm saying My fault’

During a recent stream, Cenat had an unexpected encounter with Brooklyn Nikole as a rumored girlfriend of Ja Morant, who is the sister of popular female rapper Latto. Cenat decided to look up Nikole’s Instagram profile and was instantly captivated by her beauty. However, the situation took an amusing twist when his chat started flooding with comments referring to Nikole as "Ja's Girl."

Initially confused, Cenat couldn't understand whom his chat was referring to until one comment mentioning "Ja Morant gonna shoot you" made him jump out of his seat. Realizing the connection, Cenat hilariously backtracked on discussing Nikole and attempted to reassure Morant, saying, "Look, bruh,Yo! Yo! Yo! Yo! you cool. You know what I'm saying My fault.". Cenat was hilariously misunderstanding Ja Morant's alleged girlfriend. The entire incident turned into a comedic spectacle for fans of both Cenat and Ja Morant. Some fans even started requesting Cenat to invite Morant to appear on his stream one day, adding further excitement to the situation.

'Kai, you were a pity'

One of the Twitter users said, "No need to panic. Ja’s last fight was against a kid who is currently preparing for the SAT so we’ve yet to see him compete against adults yet". Another wrote, "I don’t care. I would still go to Creepy Cove with Latto’s sister and Ja can do or say whatever he wants to me. My hood will be prepared for anything." The other tweeted, "Ja 4kt official he been initiated in yall wouldn’t talk crazy to his face in real life lol". Another wrote, "Sounds like Kai Cenat missed out on a fire romance with Latto's sister! But hey, better safe than sorry when it comes to Ja Morant's girl See my homepage plz". The last user wrote, "She is quite beautiful, but her boyfriend is also handsome with a small face and tall Kai, you were a pity".

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news