Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet trolls 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice for flaunting 'materialistic' anniversary gift

2023-08-12 09:30
'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice gets special gift from her husband Luis Ruelas on their first anniversary
Internet trolls 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice for flaunting 'materialistic' anniversary gift

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice recently received a sweet gift. Teresa's husband Luis Ruelas made sure to make the occasion more special and opted for the perfect gift that was both thoughtful and sparkly.

Luis gifted Teresa a lab-grown diamond for their first wedding anniversary.

The couple recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary with a trip to Mykonos, Greece, where they were joined by Teresa and Joe’s four daughters, Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana and Louie's youngest son, Louie Ruelas Jr.

Teresa Giudice receives lab-grown diamond for her wedding anniversary

Teresa shared an Instagram video that showed her and Luis celebrating their first year of marriage.

The clip began with the 'RHONJ' star sitting in front of a black gift box emblazoned with the name 'Diamond Nexus,' a fine jewelry company that's known for its financially accessible and conflict-free stones.

However, as Teresa opened a smaller jewelry box, she noted, "I've been wanting lab-grown diamonds. Oh my god!"

The reality star further said, "They're heart-shaped diamonds! I’ve been wanting heart-shaped diamonds, babe because the theme at our weddings was hearts! I’m gonna wear them! I love them!"

The mother-of-four continued to gush over the gift in the caption. She penned, "I love these STUNNING lab-grown diamond heart-cut studs [Luis] got me from [Diamond Nexus] for our anniversary… Everyone knows how much I love hearts so they are so perfect! I love love love them."

'Are lab-grown diamond even worth it?'

Teresa looked excited over her wedding present, but social media users questioned whether the gift was even worth it. An Instagram user commented, "😂 😂😂 You’ve wanted lab grown diamonds!!! 😂😂😂 guuuurl BYE!" Another user added, "Lab grown diamonds aren't worth anything." Another person said, "Perfect life for show I bet behind the cameras is a different story." "Are lab-grown diamond even worth it?" questioned another social media user adding, "Being materialistic is not good Tre." Another follower noted, "I do not like glass nor plastic jewelry." Another critic stated, "Materialism at its finest 💎💎💎💎."