Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who are Matthew Perry's siblings? 'Friends' star was the oldest of 6 children

2023-10-29 10:45
Matthew Perry was the only child when it came to John Bennett Perry and Suzanne Perry, but had five siblings after their split
Who are Matthew Perry's siblings? 'Friends' star was the oldest of 6 children

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: On Saturday, beloved ‘Friends’ star Mattew Perry allegedly drowned at his LA residence, in a jacuzzi, reported TMZ. Perry had 5 step-siblings, Caitlin Morrison, Madeleine Morrison, Emily Morrison, Willy Morrison, and Mia Perry, and he was the oldest among all.

Perry was born to John Bennett Perry and Suzanne Perry on August 19, 1969, in Williamstown, Massachusetts, United States. The ‘Friends’ star was raised by Suzzane, following her divorce, after which she married Keith Morrison.

Matthew Perry was the oldest of 6 siblings

‘Friends’ star Matthew Perry’s oldest sibling, Caitlin Morrison, and the oldest daughter of Suzanne Perry and Keith Morrison. Suzzane and Keith then gave birth to Emily Morrison, followed by Willy Morrison and Madeleine Morrison.

Perry also has another sibling, Mia Perry, who was born to John Bennett Perry and Debbie Boyle in 1986.

Mia is affiliated with the University of Glasgow, where she works as a Professor of Arts and Literacies in Education, with a focus on Culture, Literacies, Inclusion and Pedagogy.

As per IMDb, Perry’s oldest sister, Caitlin, appeared in the movie ‘The Whole Ten Yards’ as “birthday guest #3” which also starred her older brother.

On his Instagram, Perry never shared pictures of, or with his siblings, and little is known about them to the public eye.

Matthew Perry’s childhood ‘wasn’t easy’

Despite having several siblings, Matthew Perry was the only child of John Bennett Perry and Suzanne Perry. In Touch claimed Perry’s childhood “wasn’t easy.”

In an interview, Perry said “I was one,” when he spoke about his parents’ split in a previous interview with Katie Couric. The late star also added, “So I didn’t blame myself quite yet.”

Tags news