Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Angela Deem trolled over spelling mistake as she urges fans to report fake Facebook account: 'Never proofreads'

2023-07-10 09:17
'90 Day Fiancé' star Angela Deem mistakenly wrote 'repot' instead of 'report'
Angela Deem trolled over spelling mistake as she urges fans to report fake Facebook account: 'Never proofreads'

HAZLEHURST, GEORGIA: '90 Day Fiancé' franchise star Angela Deem often create controversies over her Instagram posts. The reality star might have got fame from the TLC show for her instant hit among fans for her sassy attitude, loud nature, and confidence., but Angels remains in the headlines for all the drama and the hate she receives online.

Things went downhill a few years ago when Angela's personality got worse after undergoing weight loss surgery. The newly transformed Angela became highly controversial for her actions, be it her abusive tone toward other co-stars or her lifestyle choices. Over the months, Angels'a cringeworthy TikToks and Instagram reels and her statements have only fumed up her fans. The reality star has also angered social media users by promoting controversial products such as weight loss pills. The TLC show viewers already know that Angela's transformation results from a weight loss procedure, and feel she's a hypocrite for using her surgically transformed body to sell diet supplements. However, this time Angela received backlash and trolls for a minor spelling mistake.

Angela Deem requests fans to report fake Facebook account

Angela recently took to her Instagram and shared a screenshot of a Facebook profile. The profile featured Angela's photo and her name. The bio says, "Works at 90 Days Fiance." Notably, the Facebook account has four mutual friends of Angela. The reality star insisted in the caption to report the fake account as she wrote, "THIS IS NOT ME PLEASE REPOT."

'Report and no I won't'

Angela wrote 'repot' instead of 'report' in her latest Instagram post caption and the social media users didn't miss a chance to troll the TLC show star. A social media user wrote, "Oh lawdy how do I Repot this?????." Another follower added, "If I'm repotting what soil should I use." Another person said, "I will REPOT immediately!" Another troll reads, "Report and no I won't." Another user added, "Never proofreads. Or she’s illiterate. I think it’s the latter. Angela, that means it’s the last one." Another critic penned, "That’s when you smoke weed again." Another person stated, "Oh lawdy how do I Repot this?????"

Tags news