Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kevin Costner accuses Christine Baumgartner of taking $95K from his bank account 'without prior notice'

2023-06-14 15:49
Kevin Costner also accused his estranged wife, Christine Baumgartner, of not moving out of their marital home, in violation of the prenup
Kevin Costner accuses Christine Baumgartner of taking $95K from his bank account 'without prior notice'

CARPINTERIA, CALIFORNIA: Kevin Costner has reportedly accused his estranged wife, Christine Baumgartner, of withdrawing $95,000 from his bank account despite him paying her over $1M since their divorce. The ‘Yellowstone’ star, 68, made the shocking claims in a no-holds-bar declaration, which also accused Baumgartner of violating their prenuptial agreement which was signed in 2004.

According to their ironclad prenup, Baumgartner was obligated to accept the cash and leave Costner's mansion within 30 days of her filing for divorce on May 1. However, the actor claimed that she was refusing to vacate the property despite multiple requests. “I paid the sum of $1 million to Christine,” the 'Bodyguard' actor stated in a declaration outlining all the money he has laid out since their divorce. “The PMA also provides that I pay Christine $100,000 upon marriage and $100,000 on the first anniversary of our marriage,” he added, according to Radar Online.

'Christine now has available to her approximately $1,450,000”

"As such, Christine now has available to her approximately $1,450,000 which she can use at her discretion, including to find alternative housing,” Costner continued, adding that he even offered her assistance in moving out.

Costner accused Baumgartner of taking more cash from his accounts without his permission. “Since April 2023, Christine has withdrawn from my bank account and charged on my credit card a total of $95,000, payable to her divorce attorney and forensic accountant,” he wrote, adding, “This was done without any prior notice to me.”

While Baumgartner stated in her court statement that the "extent of the separate property assets and debts are unknown," Costner responded by asserting that the unbreakable prenup will dictate how their assets will be divided. However, their court settlement has turned into a battle with Costner’s new accusation.

The ‘Bull Durham’ actor previously accused Baumgartner of refusing to move out of their $145M palatial marital home in Montecito, California. The actor and his attorney, Laura Wasser, have even asked the court to grant an injunction prohibiting her from residing in his house.

'Costner has made a comprehensive child support and fee proposal'

“Kevin simply asks that Christine honor her commitments to him, by moving out of his separate property home,” the court documents stated. It was also revealed that Costner “has made a comprehensive child support and fee proposal.” “He has already paid $95,000 towards Christine’s attorney’s and accountant’s fees. Both parties request joint legal and joint physical custody of their children. The parties have agreed, in concept, to equal custody of their three children. They are currently working out a visitation schedule for the summer to ensure a smooth transition for the parties’ children.He has continued to pay 100% of the children’s expenses. Kevin will stipulate to the retroactivity of any child support order to the date Christine vacates the property, without prejudice to any claim for credit against the eventual order,” the document further added.

Tags news epcelebs