Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Justin Timberlake dating history: Singer under scanner after Britney Spears' bombshell revelations

2023-10-20 16:53
Britney's upcoming memoir 'The Woman In Me' claims that she had an abortion during her relationship with Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake dating history: Singer under scanner after Britney Spears' bombshell revelations

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears were the 'it' couple of the late '90s and early 2000s. Their young love story captured the hearts of fans worldwide. However, the couple's relationship took a dramatic turn when they broke up in 2002.

Now, Britney's upcoming memoir 'The Woman In Me', set to be released on October 24, has made some shocking claims, including that had an abortion during her relationship with the 'Mirrors' singer when they were 19 years old.

While Britney wanted the baby and "dreamed of having a family" with Justin, he ultimately "wasn't ready" for the responsibilities of fatherhood.

The pop sensation also suggested that Justin had been unfaithful with "another celebrity," but chose not to disclose any names. However, in 2000, Justin was notably observed in the company of Nicole Appleton, who was 25 at the time and a member of the girl band All Saints. This has cast a spotlight on Justin's dating history, which includes renowned pop figures and Hollywood celebrities.

Veronica Finn

Justin and Veronica Finn enjoyed their leisure moments when they were not engaged in their respective touring commitments. Their romantic involvement began in 1997, during the pinnacle of Justin's 'NSync career.

“When we had time together, we went to the movies, to the park or just hung out at each other’s house. We even vacationed together in the Bahamas,” Veronica told Star in 2012, as per Radar.

However, their love story took an unexpected turn after a year, when Veronica decided to part ways with Justin. Her decision was prompted by her suspicions that he might not have been faithful in their relationship.

Fergie

The former member of The Black Eyed Peas and Justin entered a romantic relationship following their successful collaboration on the hit song 'Where Is the Love?' in 2003. Fergie candidly shared, “One of my good friends was dating JC Chasez, and so we’d all hang out with ‘NSync. Justin and I would go out together and have fun and make out. We went to Hawaii together, but we were never serious. He was Mr Right Now,” reported Us Weekly.

Britney Spears

Britney first crossed paths with Justin during the filming of 'The All-New Mickey Mouse Club' in 1989. In an excerpt from her 2023 memoir, 'The Woman in Me', the pop star writes about a sleepover with her castmates on 'The Mickey Mouse Club' when her momentous "first kiss" happened because of a game of 'Truth or Dare'. Britney recalls the unique connection she shared with a young Justin, which eventually led to them 'officially' starting dating in 1999. However, the pair called it quits in 2002.

Nicole Appleton

Britney makes a startling assertion in her upcoming memoir, claiming that her former flame had been unfaithful with "another celebrity," but does not disclose any names. In the year 2000, Justin was notably observed in the company of Appleton.

The two were photographed attempting to evade the paparazzi's lenses in the back of a taxi, concealing their faces. They were also captured walking from The Mayfair Club to the St Martins Lane Hotel where Justin was staying at the time.

At the time of this night out, Justin was one year into his romance with Britney, and he was riding high on his fame with NSYNC. It is essential to note that there is no concrete evidence of infidelity, nor is it confirmed if Appleton is the celebrity Britney mentions.

Beyonce

Justin and Beyonce joined forces for their song 'Until the End of Time' in 2006, and it is said that they shared a kiss at one point.

Jenna Dewan

Justin found himself unable to suppress the emotions he developed for Jenna during her time as his backup dancer, which was before her groundbreaking debut in 'Blockbuster'.

Jenna, known for 'Step Up', shared, “[It was] not that long. We were friends. Then we dated.” She mentioned this during an appearance on 'Watch What Happens Live' and added, “We’re still good friends.”

Cameron Diaz

In 2003, Justin chose to step out of the shadows and make his relationship with Cameron Diaz public. However, four years later, rumors began circulating that Jessica Biel, who is now his wife, had taken his heart away leading to their separation.

Alyssa Milano

Alyssa Milano appeared to provide solace for Justin during his post-breakup periods with Britney and Cameron, as it was reported that she became romantically involved with him at the conclusion of both of these relationships.

Lindsay Lohan

In 2013, Justin's name was included on a handwritten list created by Lindsay Lohan, which documented the men she had been romantically involved with.

Jessica Biel

Justin and Jessica have weathered a tumultuous relationship, although they have adeptly maintained a facade of strength in the public eye. The couple embarked on their romantic journey in 2007 and opted for a brief hiatus in March 2011. However, they reignited their love just four months later and soon became engaged. Following their wedding in 2012, they have joyfully welcomed two sons, Silas and Phineas.

Rihanna

During a challenging period in his relationship with Jessica, Justin went on several dates with Rihanna in 2009.

Olivia Munn

In 2010, Us Weekly disclosed that Justin had an affair with the former TV host while he was in a relationship with Jessica.

Alisha Wainwright

Justin faced controversy when he was photographed holding hands with his 'Palmer' co-star in November 2019. Following a month of swirling infidelity rumors, the 'SexyBack' singer finally addressed the incident. He stated in a December 2019 message, “I drank way too much that night and I regret my behavior. I should have known better. This is not the example I want to set for my son. I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be.”

Tags news