Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan slammed over healthy diet advice, trolls say he's 'out of touch with reality'

2023-09-03 12:53
Internet criticizes Joe Rogan for advising individuals to eat 'nothing but ground beef'
Joe Rogan slammed over healthy diet advice, trolls say he's 'out of touch with reality'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: UFC commentator Joe Rogan garnered a lot of criticism from fans after he made a statement about eating healthy during a 'JRE' podcast episode with singer Oliver Anthony.

Oliver started the discussion by stating that not everyone might be able to afford to eat healthily but Rogan insisted 'there’s a way to eat nutritious food on a budget.'

At 56, Rogan who is a black belt in BJJ and favors a healthy diet, is still in excellent shape. However, the Internet criticized Rogan for advising individuals to eat 'nothing but ground beef.'

Joe Rogan believes eating healthy is inexpensive

During the 'JRE' podcast, Joe Rogan said, “There’s a way to eat nutritious food on a budget, but you have to be diligent. The problem is fast food and food desserts.”

He further added, “But if you have a supermarket. If there’s a supermarket where you live, then you can get food. And if the supermarket has food, you can get healthy food, and it’s not that much more expensive.”

Internet divided over Joe Rogan's healthy diet advice

The UFC fans wasted no time in correcting Rogan when he said that those on a budget can eat nutritious meals. Many individuals commented their views on the Reddit post and most of them seemed to disagree.

A user commented, “No just buy healthy food /s like blueberries arnt $8 for a tiny container,” whereas another user added, “I like how Joe’s example of an affordable healthy diet is carnivore. Eat nothing but ground beef.”

One Reddit user said, “These convos are ones that really expose Rogans disconnect with his 8-5 listeners.” One even said, “I spend a lot of time here defending Joe, but I think he is showing how out of touch with reality he really is in this segment.“

A fourth added, “He's right you have to be diligent tho..he prob hasn't done it in 35 years but you can eat healthy on a budget vs fast food/junk budget. The thing is EVERYTHING is expensive..meat, veggies, fruit, junk food, etc.”

However, one said, “I'm a guy currently doing two jobs, while caring for my mother. Eating healthy food is easy as f**k. It's also not expensive compared to unhealthy food.”

Tags news epcelebs