Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tom Schwartz calls Bruce Willis' daughter Tallulah 'wise beyond her years' after bonding over dads on 'Stars on Mars'

2023-06-28 20:17
Tom Schwartz said Tallulah Willis 'almost has this oracle vibe to her'
Tom Schwartz calls Bruce Willis' daughter Tallulah 'wise beyond her years' after bonding over dads on 'Stars on Mars'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Schwartz has described Bruce Willis' daughter Tallulah as "wise beyond her years." The 40-year-old TV icon discovered the unanticipated kinship with the 'Bandits' star, 29, during his time on 'Stars on Mars'. Apparently, both celebrities managed their fathers' medical struggles and the connection they had with their fathers deepened their bond.

The 'Vanderpump Rules' actor admitted to PEOPLE that he and Bruce Willis' daughter "had some great conversations that were very therapeutic and productive." Schwartz disclosed on the 'Sex, Love and What Else Matters' podcast in January 2023 that his father "almost died." William Schwartz required emergency surgery due to a blood clot in his arm. The actor said earlier, "If it would have been like a day later, he might have died. It was devastating."

What happened to Schwartz's father?

Schwartz's appearance on 'Stars on Mars' occurred after years of both professional and personal turmoil, with his father's health issues as well as his younger brother Brandon's cancer diagnosis standing out among his many battles. "Just so many things happened at once with my family," he revealed. "I guess the most intense was almost losing my father. He was in the hospital for seven months — I think three different hospitals. Like, everything that could go wrong with the human body went wrong with my father. But somehow, some way, he's a tough mother-effer. He really is. And he persevered. And thanks to all of the great doctors, the nurses and all of my family members, my sisters, my brothers. Like, everybody just came through and somehow, some way, he was lucky enough to make it through."

How did Tom Schwartz and Tallulah Willis bond?

The Bravo star struck up the strongest connection with Willis, 29, out of a diverse group of celebrities that also included Porsha Williams Guobadia, Ariel Winter, Tinashe, Adam Rippon, and Marshawn Lynch. Tallulah, he remembers, "had this great kind of wise-beyond-her-years, old-soul, maternal instinct." The artist unquestionably left an impression in her limited time on the show. "We had some great conversations that were very therapeutic and productive," Schwartz said.

'We did riff about [our dads]'

Tallulah, just like Schwartz, has had to deal with her father Bruce Willis' deteriorating health recently. Bruce was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia that put an end to his acting career. "We did riff about [our dads]," said the star, "and she was super empathetic." He added, "She almost has this oracle vibe to her. She has oracle undertones, you know what I mean? She was really comforting to be around and she's hilarious, by the way, too — and super talented. She made me laugh a lot."

Tags news