Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I need to find myself a Latina': Shakira and Lewis Hamilton dine together after F1 race amid romance rumor

2023-06-05 15:25
Shakira's sighting at Spanish GP comes after her Miami yacht ride with Lewis Hamilton
'I need to find myself a Latina': Shakira and Lewis Hamilton dine together after F1 race amid romance rumor

BARCELONA, SPAIN: Shakira was spotted watching Lewis Hamilton compete at the F1 Grand Prix of Spain at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on Sunday, June 4. The sighting came after the duo sparked romance rumors following their yacht ride outside her $20million waterfront mansion in Miami last month. During Sunday’s event, the Columbian singer, 46, could be seen wearing a bright multi-coloured blouse.

The top featured several golden colored patterns amid shades of blue, pink and white. The musician opted for a simple hairstyle and kept her golden tresses down. She also wore a pink lip and light make-up to accentuate her features. Meanwhile, Hamilton, 38, was seen sporting a black jacket with a red shirt and matching trousers ahead of the race. He also wore sunglasses and a gold grill on his teeth alongside numerous earrings.

Shakira and Lewis Hamilton had dinner with friends after Spanish GP

Shakira reportedly appeared in “good spirits” during the F1 Grand Prix of Spain and watched the race with a group of friends, the Daily Mail reported. The ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ hitmaker was reportedly engrossed in the game while her friends reacted as the cars raced by. The singer watched Max Verstappen coming out victorious with Mercedes pair Lewis Hamilton and George Russell following second and third.

A few hours after the match, photos of Shakira dining with Hamilton alongside Fai Khadra, Daniel Caesar and Mustafa made the rounds on social media. The group was seen posing for a photo while sitting in front of a dinner table. Amid their recent sightings together, Hamilton also sent fans into a frenzy after answering a question surrounding his dating life.

A viral video of the racer showed him saying, “I need to find myself a Latina.” While it is not know if Hamilton made the comment in reference to Shakira, the coincidence further fuelled his dating rumors with the singer. Prior to being spotted together at the Miami yacht ride, the Columbian musician and the seven-time world champion were also seen having dinner at the downtown Cipriani restaurant. However, no official confirmation about the nature of their relationship has been made available to the public.

‘I hope they are both happy’

Fans were quick to comment on Shakira’s appearance at the Spanish GP and took to Facebook to share their reactions. “And good luck to them both if true,” one wrote. “If true wishing them both the best,” another added. “Good lucky to them future,” one said. “Good for them lovely couple beautiful,” a fourth commented.

“I hope they are both happy,” one user wished. One questioned, “How do u know she went to watch exclusively Hamilton? What if she’s watching the race and no only “Lewis Hamilton”?” while another said, “I don't blame her. He's a sweet heart.” One referred to Shakira’s ex-Gerard Pique and said, “Good for her, he's an upgrade to pique” before another joked, “Pique lost.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.