Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Mama June' fans question Pumpkin's 'low effort' parenting skills as she packs junk food for daughter Ella

2023-09-01 11:54
'Mama June' star Pumpkin packs cheese sticks in Ella's lunchbox
'Mama June' fans question Pumpkin's 'low effort' parenting skills as she packs junk food for daughter Ella

GORDON, GEORGIA: 'Mama June' star June Shannon's daughter Pumpkin was heavily slammed on the internet for packing an "unhealthy" lunch box to her elder daughter Ella.

Pumpkin took to Instagram to reveal what she adds to her daughter's lunchbox. Taking the screenshot of the same, a user shared it on a Reddit thread with the title "Wtf." The user added, "Who the f*** gives their kid mozzarella sticks for lunch."

Instantly, others started criticizing the 23-year-old parenting skills, saying, "That’s disgusting, poor kid." Another called out Pumpkin, "Pumpkin is a very low effort mom."

A user claimed, "That's too much cheese for a 5-year-old. Hell, it's too much cheese for an adult really." Another commented, "Cheese stick are a choking hazard."

A user mentioned all the unhealthy things the lunch box contained, "I mean cheese pairs well with fruit but theres zero protein. Its all fat and sugar."

Another called out PUmpkin's parenting , "I’m more disturbed by the quantity here. It’s the fact that she’s being taught to eat like this. I know kids are picky and sometimes you have to choose your battles, I completely get that." The user added, "But this isn’t a phase, she’s been feeding the poor kid like that from day 1. She pacifies them with a bunch of junk. Look at her parents, they’re like elephants because they just eat a bunch of c**p."

Does obesity run in Mama June's family?

June's family has a long relationship with obesity. June got concerned about her weight when she got up to 460 pounds.

People report the star learning from her mistakes and giving advice to her daughters, "I don’t want them to go through what I went through in school or with surgery. I’ve seen them lose and gain weight, but I don’t want them to end up like I did at 460 lbs. Who would want that?"

Anna, Jessica, Pumpkin, and Honey Boo Boo were all more than the average weight once. Pumpkin lost 40 pounds by focusing on eating healthy, drinking more water, and doing exercise.

On the other hand, Honey Boo Boo weighs 275 pounds and is seen to have a sweet tooth. Indeed, obesity runs in Shannon's family, and is speculated to go ahead with the increasing clan.

How many kids does 'Mama June' star Pumpkin have?

June has four daughters. The eldest of all is Anna Cardwell aka Chickadee. She is 29 years old and has been diagnosed with Stage 4 adrenal cancer in the liver, kidney, and lungs.

Jessica Shannon is 26 years old and has been open about her sexuality. Jessica is in a relationship with her girlfriend Shyann McCant.

Lauryn Efird is 24 years old, married to John Efird. The couple have four kids together.

Honey Boo Boo is the youngest of all, just 18 years old. She recently graduated high school and headed to Denver with her boyfriend Dralin Carswell to study at Regis University.

Who is TLC star Lauryn Efird aka Pumpkin?

Lauryn Efrid aka Pumpkin, is the third oldest daughter of 'The Mama June: Road to Redemption' star June Shannon and was born on January 7, 2000.

The 23-year-old started dating her husband, Josh Efrid, as a teenager, and the two got married in 2018 and now share four children, Ella, Bentley, and twins Sylus and Stella.

Tags news