Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate compares ‘unsafe’ US cities to Middle East, discusses 'morality' with Tucker Carlson: ‘Hope somebody can make America great again’

2023-08-08 15:22
Tristan Tate expressed his eagerness to travel back to the Middle East for business and praised the quality of life in the region
Tristan Tate compares ‘unsafe’ US cities to Middle East, discusses 'morality' with Tucker Carlson: ‘Hope somebody can make America great again’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the younger brother of 'Top G' Andrew Tate, believes "the dream of the West is dying." In the influencer's view, the Middle East is where the future lies, as the United States has become too lawless and crime-ridden. The 35-year-old former kickboxer and his brother were taken into custody by Romanian police on suspicion of rape, leading an organized criminal ring, and human trafficking.

Tate argued that there was insufficient evidence for the prosecution to bring charges against him and predicted his release from custody in an August 6 interview with Tucker Carlson. Tate also expressed his eagerness to travel back to the Middle East for business. He holds dual citizenship in the United States and Britain and defines himself as an international businessman. Tristan asked Carlson, "What does New York have that Dubai doesn't?"

'They deal with immorality in a very serious way'

Tate emphasized that the Middle East is far better than the US in many ways. He said, ''Dubai has everything. It's a wonderful place. The United Arab Emirates is a wonderful place. Saudi Arabia is opening up recently. And give it five, six, seven years - they've got the money. Saudi Arabia is going to have nice, clean, beautiful, pretty, safe cities that every millionaire or billionaire in the world can enjoy. And they can go there and enjoy the amenities and live their lives without the threat of some psychopath on the subway attacking you.''

He added, "And if you defend yourself, then what happens to you? Maybe 20 years - we're about to find out. In two cases. It's sickening." Tate said he valued the strong system of law and order in the Middle East but would not disclose his business interests there. "They understand on a base level the issues that affect society's downfall," he told Carlson, adding, ''Go try and buy drugs in the Middle East. I dare you. They know that when you let morality slip, society falls apart.''

Reflecting on the sense of security that the region provides, Tate said, ''I can drive my $5 million car around the Middle East, with my $2 million watch on. I can go to various cafes, bars, have a few drinks, leave the car there, walk home. Leave the car unlocked. No one steals. Because they deal with crime and immorality in a very serious way." He said the West has lost its luster and fully supported the slogan of Making America Great Again.

'I really hope somebody can make America great again'

Tate, who told Carlson that he believes understanding the past is crucial to comprehending the present, expressed his opinion that the United States was heading in the wrong path. ''New York, back in the 70s, 80s, California - probably the best places in the world to live. Quite literally," said Tate. ''Now you have a billionaire living in New York, or a multi-millionaire living in New York, he's older, he's retired. But what, he can't walk the streets at all? He has to stay in his apartment? He needs bodyguards to go to the store, the supermarket. He's like: why not Dubai?''

Tate told Carlson that he realized why individuals back then had dreams of immigrating to the United States. He claimed that he felt insecure in America, though, and that the fantasy had vanished. He said, "I feel like the dream of the West is dying." He added, ''So it's like, where can I live the dream? What's the dream? Nice, happy life, beautiful wife, healthy kids, good healthcare, safe, schools are fine, mass crime doesn't exist, drug use isn't prevalent. It's crazy that that's now the dream. Isn't it sad what's happened? To use a famous slogan, I really hope somebody can make America great again.''