Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Logan Paul call Bradley Martyn ‘lame’? ‘Are you searching for clicks?’ asks YouTuber-turned-boxer

2023-07-26 17:49
Logan Paul said, 'I think you’re getting lame, I think you’re getting lame as a person or a person who's rather searching for clicks'
Why did Logan Paul call Bradley Martyn ‘lame’? ‘Are you searching for clicks?’ asks YouTuber-turned-boxer

CLEVELAND, OHIO: YouTuber Logan Paul is criticizing fellow influencer Bradley Martyn, calling the bodybuilder "lame" for wanting his brother Jake to lose the forthcoming boxing battle against Nate Diaz. YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul is preparing for a crucial matchup against mixed martial artist Nate Diaz in August.

After the YouTuber's first-ever defeat against Tommy Fury earlier this year, Diaz will make his boxing debut against Jake. Many of Paul's supporters think that if he suffers another defeat, it might be bad news for his fledgling boxing career. In a recent episode of the 'Raw Talk' podcast hosted by fitness guru Bradley Martyn, Diaz stated that he intends to defeat Jake while respecting Jake.

‘I think you’re getting lame’

In a July 25 episode of his 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast, Logan addressed the matter and criticized Martyn for being "weird" and "lame" and for "searching for clicks."

“I gotta say something about Bradley. I think you’re getting lame. I think you’re getting lame as a person or a person who’s rather searching for clicks,” Logan said.

“I see what he’s doing, but I just think it’s weird. Why, Bradley? You’re cool with us. He’s in the family. You even said yourself, you like him. Why say that? Are you searching for clicks?” he continued.

Fans are speculating about whether Logan and Dillon Danis will engage in a boxing match as a result of his most recent comments, but in the meantime, there are rumors circulating that Paul will actually fight Dillon Danis due to a fight poster that was teased at the most recent Misfits x DAZN boxing event.

‘If he was free, I’m sure he would fight him’

Conor McGregor, a superstar in combat sports, was undoubtedly one of the persons on Paul's possible crossover hit list. The 'Notorious' Irishman had already tried his mettle in the ring, falling to boxing icon Floyd Mayweather in what would terminate Mayweather's illustrious championship career by way of a 10th-round TKO.

The "Problem Child" has used his battle against Stockton's own as an opportunity to lob some jabs at McGregor in the run-up to Paul's fight against Nate Diaz.

“Guess what Conor? I’ll beat the f***king f**k out of you. You can’t box as good as me and I’m going to do to Nate what you couldn’t, and that’s knock him the f**k out," Paul said on a recent episode of the Imapulsive podcast.

On a recent episode of the 'Raw Talk' podcast, Diaz did state that he believed a fight between Paul and McGregor would be all but inevitable if the SBG talent ever leaves the UFC. Diaz may have a beef with his upcoming opponent over Paul's fight prediction or even about Paul's chances of defeating McGregor.

“If he was free, I’m sure he would fight him. Why would you not? He’s f***king talking a lot of s**t. There’s f***king criteria and that motherf***ker meets it, a lot of people do but a lot of people don’t also, and those people you fight in the bathroom,” Diaz said.

Tags news