Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Eric Andre's hilarious tale about smoking 'toad venom' and having 'Thanksgiving dinner with God' leaves 'Jimmy Kimmel' viewers in splits

2023-10-26 18:49
Eric Andre claimed that the hallucinogenic is extracted from a specific toad that hibernates in the Sonoran desert for nine months of the year
Eric Andre's hilarious tale about smoking 'toad venom' and having 'Thanksgiving dinner with God' leaves 'Jimmy Kimmel' viewers in splits

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Eric Andre recently appeared on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live', and as expected, he had a wild story to share about his adventures in Mexico, where he tried an extraordinary substance known as toad venom.

His outlandish escapades and unique experiences entertained the show's viewers.

Eric's trippy journey and the endorsement

According to Eric, there's a specific toad that hibernates in the Sonoran desert for nine months of the year, emerging like a 'martini machine' from the mud.

This toad apparently has some peculiar dietary habits, including eating rats. The venom extracted from its legs contains a powerful hallucinogenic substance that, when smoked, transports you to an entirely different dimension, he said.

"I sailed into the anus of the Milky Way galaxy, spun around Saturn's rings, and I had Thanksgiving dinner with God," Eric humorously recounted.

Eric affirmed that the substance is a DMT derivative, something the brain releases at birth and death.

As he described it, "it's similar to ayahuasca but feels like it's on acid." The surreal nature of the experience left Jimmy and the audience in sheer amazement.

Jimmy couldn't help but ask about the practical side of things, like how one smokes the toad venom. Eric explained that you scrape the venom off the toad's legs and then use a small crack pipe to inhale it. The vivid imagery painted by Eric's storytelling had everyone hooked.

When asked whether the toad supplies the equipment too, Eric clarified that a shaman in Mexico provided the crack pipe, and it was a top-quality one.

Eric Andre on chaos-filled tours and pranks

However, he didn't disclose the shaman's contact information – instead, he suggested checking Postmates and Uber Eats.

All jokes aside, Eric's recommendation was clear – he highly encouraged the experience.

He even suggested doing it right away, which was met with laughter.

The discussion also touched on the unique Eric Andre Explosion Tour, a series of live talk shows that redefine the genre.

Unlike conventional stand-up comedy, Eric's show is interactive, and surreal, and often includes pranks that involve both him and the audience.

As Eric described it, the tour is like a talk show gone mad, with a hint of chaos thrown in for good measure. Apparently, he sometimes ties an audience member to a Janet Jackson sex swing and engages in unpredictable antics.

Eric Andre's new book, 'Dumb Ideas: Behind-the-Scenes Exposé on Making Pranks and Other Stupid Creative Endeavors and How You Can Also Too', offers insights into his unconventional mind and shares some of the zaniest pranks he has pulled off.

The conversation also ventured into the world of pranks and Eric's history of pranks on the set of 'Jackass', where Johnny Knoxville and others pushed the boundaries.

They described a work environment filled with bizarre weapons and gags, and Eric told a humorous story of how he got back at Johnny Knoxville with a stun gun.

Eric's appearances are always filled with laughter and an element of surprise, and his latest book promises to be an extension of that chaotic humor.

Fans burst into laughter as Eric Andre unleashes his hilarious tale

Eric Andre's uproarious storytelling about his mind-bending toad venom adventure and his unconventional tour had fans in stitches, with many taking to social media to express their amusement.

One wrote, "One of the few people who can genuinely make me laugh on any given day."

"I find it hilarious, that there is another human who can tame the chaos that is Eric Andre," wrote another.

Someone else commented, "Hilarious ! I need to watch this show."

Another replied, "We love eric andre and jimmy kimmel."

A user remarked, "I love Eric but how he f**ked Em Rata is beyond me coolest guy ever!"

Tags news