Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

FC Barcelona shares Instagram video featuring Logan Paul, Internet says ‘nah man not this guy’

2023-08-05 15:45
Logan Paul and fellow social media star KSI's PRIME Hydration Drink is one of the Catalan club's official sponsors
FC Barcelona shares Instagram video featuring Logan Paul, Internet says ‘nah man not this guy’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Recently, FC Barcelona shared a hilarious video on their official social media account that included Logan Paul. It should be noted that Logan Paul and fellow social media star KSI's PRIME Hydration Drink is one of the Catalan club's official sponsors.

In the most recent video, Paul made an appearance while hiding his identity behind the identities of others, including his brother Jake Paul.

‘I am playing Robokeeper’

In the viral video, Paul said, “I am playing Robokeeper.” The former made a humorous video tormenting JJ when it was revealed that Paul and KSI's PRIME would become an official partner of the Catalan club. KSI wondered what they were doing when he unexpectedly found himself in front of the Barcelona crest.

Paul informed KSI that they had been named the Blaugrana's official partner, but KSI was perplexed and said that they already had Arsenal.

Paul pointed out that the north Londoners finished second in the Premier League last season, whereas Barca won La Liga, which upset the Gunners supporters. “Yeah, we do have Arsenal, but they came in second. FC Barcelona got there first. Quite frankly, JJ, we need winners; we need champions; we need people who win,” he said.

‘Nah man not this guy’

As Barcelona uploaded the video featuring Paul, fans had polarizing views of the WWE superstar. A fan commented, “Seeing Logan Paul in a Barcelona kit is just so weird, idk why” whereas another fan said, “Nah man, not this guy. He’s a nobody.” Another fan added, “We went from Unicef to Qatar to this, I’m very sorry, but this is not the evolution of my club. But then again, this club has been nothing but corruption, dirt, & politics since Nunez until today. It’s we the fans who pay for it with our dedication and believe that somehow we are more than a club. Ridiculous” and a fan stated, “You all want to make me hate this club huh?”

In Xavi's first full season in charge of the team, Barcelona won La Liga last season. Fans may thus ask what the team hopes to accomplish this year.