Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megyn Kelly says Nicola Peltz is 'desperate for attention' after Brooklyn Beckham's wife dons sheer catsuit

2023-06-11 19:27
An internet user slammed Megyn Kelly's comment on Nicola Peltz and wrote, 'Don’t hate just because you wouldn’t look good like her'
Megyn Kelly says Nicola Peltz is 'desperate for attention' after Brooklyn Beckham's wife dons sheer catsuit

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nicola Peltz was caught out on a date with her spouse Brooklyn Beckham in Los Angeles while wearing an exquisite sheer outfit. The Transformers actress attracted attention while the duo dined at the upscale Avra restaurant by donning a bold, translucent catsuit that was inherently exposing. Peltz also didn't hesitate to show off her look on Instagram.

Megyn Kelly immediately attacked the actress after the couple's images started to go viral on social media, saying that Peltz was only wearing mesh because she wanted "attention", as noted by RadarOnline. The 52-year-old television personality is well known for a variety of actions from accusing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle of staging public appearances to criticizing Madonna's appearance at the Grammy Awards.

'Women desperate for attention goes out to dinner'

Kelly tweeted a reshare of a story about the actress' dinner date with the caption, "Women desperate for attention goes out to dinner in her underwear." Reactions to the former Fox News host's comments were divided. Some people criticized Peltz's daring display, while others called Kelly naive.

'Don’t hate just because you wouldn’t look good like her'

A user tweeted, "Don’t hate just because you wouldn’t look good like her." "Why bother wearing anything if you are dressing like this?" noted one user. One person mentioned, "That bikini with a sheer cover is not sexy. Just revealing. I would think she could afford better." "The exhibitionist and the husband," claimed one individual. Another wrote, "Seems a bit judgmental. A person quipped, "if I looked like Megyn Kelly I would be jealous of Nicola too." "So many Americans would benefit from having Megyn as a life coach, remarked one person while another mentioned Kelly's past outfit and wrote, "Meg, I liked your outfit on Election Night 2016 - you were lookin fly." "She’s gorgeous! What’s your point? Megyn’s dress still leaves something to the imagination," commented another.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news