Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

George Janko defends Andrew Tate in front of girlfriend as he debates whether influencer 'degrades women'

2023-09-05 16:53
George Janko said, 'You're just coming off of your decisions, off of what other people think, do your homework for yourself'
George Janko defends Andrew Tate in front of girlfriend as he debates whether influencer 'degrades women'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: A former friend of Logan Paul, George Janko, has defended Andrew Tate in a candid and open talk with his girlfriend, igniting a profound discussion on moral judgments and personal beliefs.

Andrew Tate, who is well known for his unabashed viewpoints on various topics, has made a name for himself on social media for his views on masculinity, relationships, and success. He is known for giving life lessons on how to treat women.

What did George Janko say?

On Twitter, George Janko posted a video of a discussion he had with his girlfriend in which he discussed Tate. Janko highlighted the value of doing one's own study and coming to one's own conclusions as opposed to depending merely on rumors and the views of others. He emphasized the value of morality and promoted critical thinking.

“You're just coming off of your decisions, off of what other people think... do your homework for yourself. Evaluate your morals and his [Andrew Tate] morals, and then align them, Then make your decision,” he said.

He further added, “Don't just run with what somebody else hears and says and then come to me as your partner. I go, 'You just gathered bad information and then gave it to me.' You poisoned our home. Don't bring that to the table. Come with a conclusion that you made on your own and then we'll discuss it.”

When George Janko called Logan Paul’s 'IMPAULSIVE' a ‘toxic environment'

George Janko shared a cryptic message about his old 'IMPAULSIVE' Podcast coworkers on Twitter in May 2023. Janko made mention of leaving the show but said he couldn't go into detail about what happened. Additionally, he said that Logan Paul and his friends had a "toxic" impact.

Since the beginning of the 'IMPAULSIVE' Podcast, George has served as a co-host. He recently left the show and started his own podcast. “I’ve already moved on from that toxic environment,” he tweeted.

George also mentioned getting a recent 'IMPAULSIVE' Podcast episode clip from his followers in his tweet. The aforementioned segment is from the 380th episode of the 'IMPAULSIVE' Podcast.

Logan Paul was heard in the recording saying that their show would be similar to another podcast if it didn't have a following; the particular podcast's name is redacted in the audio.

Tags news epcelebs