Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Wanted to give up': Honey Boo Boo leaves fans 'crying' as she opens up about high school graduation 'challenges'

2023-05-22 13:45
June Shannon's youngest daughter Honey Boo Boo aka Alana Thompson finally graduated high school and uploaded pictures from the graduation ceremony
'Wanted to give up': Honey Boo Boo leaves fans 'crying' as she opens up about high school graduation 'challenges'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alana Thomspon aka Honey Boo Boo has successfully graduated. It has not been easy for the 'Mama June' alum, but she managed to get past all the hurdles that came her way with flying colors. The teenage reality star took to Instagram on Sunday to upload pictures of her from the graduation ceremony.

Honey Boo Boo donned the stage in a white dress as she stepped on the stage of Wilkinson County High School. The 17-year-old is seen accompanying her white dress with a white stone-studded necklace and similar earrings. Honey Boo Boo got her golden hair curled on the occasion of her graduation victory. Besides presenting her glamor on social media, June Shannon's daughter also talked about her hardship.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Mama June: Family Crisis': Internet shades June Shannon as she plans lavish wedding but fails to pay for child support

'Mama June: Family Crisis': Justin Stroud accuses June Shannon of lying to his mother ahead of bridal shower

Honey Boo Boo can't wait to tell her 'future kids' about high school

Honey Boo Boo took to her Instagram feed to post a slew of her graduation ceremony photos. She then captioned the post, "I did it yall!" She then explained, "Despite all the challenges and curveballs, that were thrown my way. I still did it, and I never gave up." Honey Boo Boo then talked about how her journey has been. The reality star claimed, "There were points in time when I just wanted to give up and just say (emoji of middle finger) it." She added, "but at no point did I give up. I just kept going."

Honey Boo Boo further explained in her post how excited she is about her coming future. The reality star wrote, "I was so happy yesterday. for myself and my future self, I can’t wait until I can tell everybody in the future about this day, especially my future kids." She added, "I did get choked up when they told us to flip our tassels! The whole four years I was in high school I used to always say I can’t wait until I graduate and it’s crazy to think that I actually can say that I graduated high school now." Honey Boo Boo claims her diploma looks "surreal" to her now. She then ended her post claiming, "but I can finally say I DID IT & if nobody is proud of me I'm proud of my damn self."

'Making me cry'

As Honey Boo Boo shared the post on social media, people started flooding the comment section. "This is making me cry reading this. Oh @honeybooboo I hope you know how many people that have watched you grow up on TV and that love you are so very proud of you," said a user, adding, "Everything you've been through in the last few years, you could have given up, but yet you didn't. Not only did you keep going, you preserved and overcame." Another praised the reality star, "@honeybooboo I am proud of you! You are not your circumstances from which you came from. Your resilience will take you to infinity and beyond. Take your steps into the 🌎 and make them count👏🏽 congratulations you did it." "Congratulations beautiful!! The lady muggin in the back of the second pic of ur fam cheering u on.. smh lol," commented another. "So proud of you!! Congratulations," wrote another.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.