Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate claps back at X user over disagreement on Dillon Danis' misconduct: 'Nobody gives a s**t'

2023-09-28 22:18
Tristan Tate took to X to respond to a user who called him an 'idiot' for supporting Dillon Danis
Tristan Tate claps back at X user over disagreement on Dillon Danis' misconduct: 'Nobody gives a s**t'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate took to X to respond to a user who called him an 'idiot' for supporting Dillon Danis amidst the ongoing drama involving Logan Paul's fiancee Nina Agdal.

It's worth noting that Danis is scheduled to face off against Logan Paul in a boxing match set for the Misfits Boxing event on October 14.

For context, Danis has been in conflict with the Paul brothers for the past few years, which might have prompted him to delve into Agdal's past in an attempt to provoke Logan Paul.

Meanwhile, Paul and Agdal have taken legal action against Danis for besmirching Agdal's reputation.

To bolster his stance, Tate recently shared a tweet on X where he highlighted instances of boxers historically targeting their opponents' families, religion, race, and other personal aspects of their lives.

Furthermore, Tate suggested in the tweet that Paul and Agdal's decision to pursue legal action against Danis for uncovering a few images from a Google search may be an overreaction.

Keep reading to find out how the X user reacted to Tristan Tate and how he replied.

Tristan Tate's hot take on X user who calls him 'idiot'

In the midst of Tristan Tate's contentious stance, a user on X responded to Tate's post, condemning his support for Dillon Danis. The X user vehemently opposed those who stand by Dillon in the ongoing situation. Further the user considered such support to be ill-advised and lacking sound judgment.

The user commented, “Anyone backing Dillon is a genuine idiot in my opinion. Like some of the angles people are looking at when it comes to this situation are incredibly stupid and just blatantly wrong.”

Tristan Tate addressed the X user, who claims to be a "big music producer" despite having just 19 followers. He pointed out the contradiction or lack of credibility in the user's claim.

Tristan Tate responded, “You have 19 followers and your bio describes you as a “big music producer”. The words “in my opinion” don’t matter when people like you use them. Nobody gives a s**t what your opinion is.”

Internet reacts to Tristan Tate's response

Upon reading the exchange, many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan said, "Seriously what else did he expect aside from being ignored or majorly".

Another fan wrote, "Shouldn’t say “in my opinion” anyways. Unless you’re quoting someone else, it’s always your opinion."

The third fan said, "Tristan roasted him so good."

The fourth user wrote, "I think you have just silenced Carline for a little. It is what was needed. I think Carline understands now."

The last user wrote, "I believe he can post whatever he wants but I feel he's looking to get outta the fight it seems to happen with him alot. I hope the fight goes forward with all that shit talk."

Tags news