Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Gia Virginia Chen De Niro: Robert De Niro unveils first pic and name of his 7th child

2023-05-12 01:19
'I didn't know leading up to this that he was going to have a baby but ... God bless him,' said Robert De Niro's co-actor Sebastian Maniscalco
Gia Virginia Chen De Niro: Robert De Niro unveils first pic and name of his 7th child

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Robert De Niro, the proud father at 79 has shared the first photograph of his baby girl. The couple is feeling ‘over the moon’ has named their daughter Gia Virginia Chen De Niro, whom he shares with partner Tiffany Chen. The little one was born on Thursday, April 6, weighing 8 lbs, 6 oz.

Interestingly, it was during a recent sitdown interview with ET Canada when the ‘Taxi Driver’ actor first acknowledged his newborn correcting an interviewer about his six children and saying they are "Seven, actually." He added, "I just had a baby," without providing any further detail. His co-actor from ‘About My Father’ Sebastian Maniscalco was thrilled to know about De Niro, "I was informed today that he had the baby. I didn't know leading up to this that he was going to have a baby but ... God bless him." He further told Extra, "He's a very soft-spoken individual, loves to spend time with his family and I'm happy for him."

READ MORE

Robert De Niro, 79, and rumored 'girlfriend' Tiffany Chen 'bonds with his autistic son and daughter'

'Nick Cannon would be proud': Robert De Niro brutally trolled after welcoming seventh child at 79

'I think it's a beautiful thing'

De Niro has six children from previous relationships, are daughter Drena, 51, and son Raphael, 46 with first wife Diahnne Abbott. Twin sons Julian and Aaron, 27, with his former girlfriend, model, and actress Toukie Smith, and son Elliot, 24, and daughter Helen, 11, with Grace Hightower.

Billy Crystal also congratulated his longtime friend De Niro, “Wonderful. I was with him two weeks before the baby was born,” Crystal told People. Talking about the ‘Raging Bull’ star, Crystal added, “You know, it's amazing. [They] just love each other, and they want to do this together. I think it's a beautiful thing. It's wonderful."

Robert De Niro on his austistic son Elliot

Robert De Niro was also recently spotted with son Elliot, who likes to stay away from the media glare. The father-son duo were strolling together in New York City. The 24-year-old is an accomplished tennis player and has autism. "At times, he wasn't too crazy about it," De Niro said. The actor acknowledged in a video for ESPN that his mother was excellent at convincing Elliot to stay physical and work out. Hightower continued, "He has discovered, 'Well, I can do this.'" She added, "It has helped him socially," but the 'The Intern' star interrupted her again. “It helps him be more confident when he sees that he’s actually good at this,” he noted, reports MEAWW. De Niro added, “That’s the best self-motivator one can have. He’s gonna feel better about himself, which he does. So, it’s a win-win for everybody, especially [Elliot].”

Tags news