Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Ohio woman designs 399-pound pumpkin inspired by pop star's 2023 Grammys red carpet look

2023-10-26 21:26
Take a look at some of the Taylor Swift updates from the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Ohio woman designs 399-pound pumpkin inspired by pop star's 2023 Grammys red carpet look

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Cameron Diaz reflects on her experience attending Taylor Swift's Eras Tour

Cameron Diaz recently appeared on 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' and shared her experience of attending Swift's Eras Tour along with Zoe Saldana and Tiffany Haddish.

The actress said that the concert was a phenomenal three-hour experience that felt like just 20 minutes. Diaz also shared that it's a "good time... watching a show with Tiffany," adding, "I didn't think of her as a giant Swiftie!"

READ MORE: Cameron Diaz recounts attending Taylor Swift's Eras Tour and love for eggs to Jimmy Fallon, fans 'miss her'

Ohio woman designs 399-pound pumpkin painted to look like Taylor Swift

An Ohio woman named Jeanette Paras has designed a 399-pound pumpkin, named 'Taylor Swiftkin', inspired by Swift’s 2023 Grammys red carpet look just ahead of Halloween.

Paras told WBNS that the Swift-themed pumpkin stood out to her as the 'Midnights' creator is a "bright star in today’s pop culture." She also jokingly addressed Swift's romance with Travis Kelce, saying, "When she was romantically linked to two-time Super Bowl champion Travis Kelce, that certainly made her more interesting. As I like to say, I don’t make the news, I pumpkinize it."

READ MORE: Who is Jeanette Paras? Woman designs 399-pound pumpkin painted like Taylor Swift for Halloween

Travis Kelce's dad Ed Kelce feels son and Taylor Swift are a 'wonderful couple'

Kelce's father, Ed, recently weighed in on his son's budding romance with Swift and said, "I think they’re a wonderful couple." He further mentioned, "I think they deserve a great friendship with each other, and if it ever goes to more than that."

Papa Kelce also showered praises on Swift, saying, "I think she’s very genuine. She’s been performing for huge crowds longer than she hasn’t, over half her life. And for someone to be so grounded.”

READ MORE: 'He said the right thing': Fans gush over Ed Kelce calling Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce 'wonderful couple'

Rob Gronkowski feels NFL's coverage of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce is 'bit too much'

Football tight end Rob Gronkowski recently appeared on FanDuel TV's 'Up & Adams' and weighed in on Swift and Kelce's romance. He shared that he feels NFL's coverage of the lovebirds is "just a little bit too much."

"Yes, you can show her, maybe have her perform a song now since they’re hyping her up every single week but we want more football. Yes, it’s fine that you show her, but not every single play," Gronkowski said.

READ MORE: Rob Gronkowski thinks NFL shows Taylor Swift ‘too much’ during games: ‘We want more football’

Kaley Cuoco says she loves 'every second' of NFL's Taylor Swift coverage

Kaley Cuoco recently shared that she and her boyfriend Tom Pelphrey "have become Swifties while watching football." The 'Big Bang Theory' alum said, "Listen, this is a football house, OK? This is a classic football house. I'm Rams, my partner is Giants."

"But now it's all about... I'm like, 'Is Taylor at the game? Are we watching the Chiefs game. Is Taylor there? What's she wearing?'" Cuoco continued, before adding she is "loving every second of" the attention on Swift and Kelce.

READ MORE: How Kaley Cuoco's 'Football House' Feels About Constant Taylor Swift Coverage During Games

Tags news