Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Ben Affleck? Actor's height made Jennifer Lopez insecure about her stature

2023-08-17 18:55
Ben Affleck's tall stature has made things easy and difficult for him in Hollywood
How tall is Ben Affleck? Actor's height made Jennifer Lopez insecure about her stature

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ben Affleck has long been a charismatic leading man in Hollywood, with a plethora of blockbusters including 'Gone Girl', 'The Town', 'Argo', 'Justice League' and 'The Way Back'.

From a promising actor to an accomplished Oscar-winning filmmaker, the 51-year-old star has run the gamut of labels after making his big screen debut with ‘Dazed and Confused’ in 1993.

Apart from his ground-breaking portrayals, one aspect that sets Affleck apart from other A-list actors is his majestic height.

Affleck’s height is reportedly something that has made many of his co-stars insecure, including his wife, Jennifer Lopez. However, his height also attracted some challenges during the initial days of his career.

How tall is Ben Affleck?

Affleck’s height is apparently one of the strong aspects that helped him pull off some challenging roles, including Batman. ‘How tall is Ben Affleck?’ was the first question that popped into movie-goers' minds after they saw him portraying the Caped Crusader.

The ‘Live By Night’ star previously revealed that he was an impressive 6ft 3 inches (190cm) tall. At that time, he also claimed that instead of compliments, his height attracted challenges in the initial days of his career.

"I was 6 feet 3 and people told me, 'You're too big to be a leading man,”’ he said in an interview in 2020. In a different interview, Affleck stated that he was initially insecure about his height as he was pretty short as a teenager.

“I was pretty small – I was only 5ft 4in as a teenager and then when I was 16 I suddenly grew about a foot. But I always thought of myself as a little guy and when I grew I was still incredibly gangly and awkward and uncoordinated,” Affleck told the Daily Mail

How tall is Ben Affleck as compared to his Hollywood peers?

Affleck’s height comfortably makes him one of the tallest stars in the Hollywood industry. The ‘Justice League' star appears like a giant as compared to other leading men including Tom Cruise who is 5ft 7 inches (170 cm) tall, Brad Pitt at 5ft 11inches (180cm), Robert Downey Jr at 5ft 8inches (173cm), and his best friend Matt Damon, who is 5ft 9 inches (177.2 cm) tall.

Affleck is even taller than his ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ co-star Henry Cavill, who is 6ft 1 inch (185 cm) tall. The few actors who seem to match Affleck’s height are Jason Momoa, who is 6ft 4 inches (193cm) tall, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at 6ft 4 inches (193cm), Tyler Perry at 6ft 6 inches (198cm) and John Corbett at 6ft 5 inches (195cm).

Ben Affleck’s height compared to Jennifer Lopez

Affleck and Lopez are one of the widely celebrated power couples in Hollywood. The couple got married in July 2022 after rekindling their romance in 2021.

Lopez is three years older than Affleck but surprisingly she is a foot shorter than him. Lopex is just 5ft 5 inches (165cm) tall.

The ‘Hustlers’ star previously revealed that Affleck’s height somewhere made her insecure and that was why she liked to walk a step behind him.

“Ben is 6’3”, 6'4", and I am tiny — I’m smaller. I’m like, 5’5”. But we make it work. He’s taller, and his arm’s up, and I walk like a step behind just to compensate, which I’m fine with,” Lopez once said on 'Live! with Kelly and Mark'.

Tags news epcelebs