Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 teaser has new version of Taylor Swift's song 'August'

2023-06-11 03:54
The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 teaser has new version of Taylor Swift's song 'August'

It's just not summer without The Summer I Turned Pretty.

Based on the second book in Jenny Han's trilogy, It's Not Summer Without You, the Amazon Prime Video hit series' highly anticipated second season premieres July 14. And fans finally got their first look at Belly (Lola Tung) and the Fisher boys Conrad (Christopher Brinley) and Jeremiah (Gavin Casalegno) back in Cousins Beach when the official trailer dropped on June 8.

And, just like with the first season, the first look debuted another special gift from Taylor Swift: A new, slowed-down version of "August" off of her beloved folklore album. (New TSITP eps and a TS remix in one week? We're not worthy!)

So, what can fans expect from the new season? A lot of emotional turmoil for our summer girl, Belly.

"With Conrad and Jeremiah fighting over her heart and the return of Susannah's cancer, she's not sure summer will ever be the same," described a press release from Prime Video. "When an unexpected visitor threatens the future of Susannah's beloved house, Belly has to rally the gang to come together—and to decide once and for all where her heart lies."