Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Robert De Niro, 79, teases 'Godfather' co-star and pal Al Pacino, 83, about having baby 'playdates' soon

2023-06-02 16:46
Robert De Niro said he wanted 'floor play' in a cheeky pun while discussing future baby playdates with soon-to-be-dad Al Pacino
Robert De Niro, 79, teases 'Godfather' co-star and pal Al Pacino, 83, about having baby 'playdates' soon

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Robert De Niro has already planned some playdates for his youngest child. De Niro discussed whether he and fellow Hollywood legend Al Pacino would schedule special playdates to mark their return to fatherhood. De Niro, 79, and his partner Tiffany Chen welcomed their first child Gia Virginia Chen-De Niro in April of this year. De Niro is the father of six other kids from previous relationships, albeit this is his first child with Tiffany.

In the meantime, TMZ on May 30 confirmed that De Niro's pal and co-star in the famous movie 'The Godfather,' Al Pacino, 83, is expecting his first child with Noor Alfallah, 29. The child will be Pacino's fourth kid. According to reports, the TV producer Noor began dating the Scarface star in April of last year and is already eight months along.

'Not quite yet, but I am getting there'

During a discussion with Extra about the 2023 Tribeca Film Festival, the actor, who just had a baby girl with his girlfriend Tiffany Chen, made a comment regarding the news that his friend and regular working partner Pacino is expecting his fourth child at the age of 83. When it came time for playdates, De Niro was asked if he would join his pal Pacino and their "youngest kids".

The Oscar winner replied, "Good question," before adding, "Floor play." He made a cheeky remark when talking candidly about parenting and having children: "I'm going to have a new one every year." The icon answered when asked whether he was changing diapers, "Not quite yet, but I am getting there."

During a May interview with ET Canada, the actor disclosed that he had recently welcomed his seventh child. When the interviewer stated, "I know you have six kids," De Niro broke the news, saying, "Seven, actually. I just had a baby."

As per People, the Oscar winner is the father of seven children. Daughter Drena, 51, and son Raphael, 46, are the children of De Niro and his first wife, Diahnne Abbott. He had twin boys, Julian and Aaron, now 27 years old, in 1995 with his previous partner, model and actress Toukie Smith. With his ex-wife Grace Hightower, De Niro has a son named Elliot, 24, and a daughter named Helen Grace, 11. The delighted father had Gia, his daughter with Chen, in April 2023.

Al Pacino to welcome his fourth child!

Pacino, who is four years older than De Niro, is to have his fourth child with Noor Alfallah, with whom he has been with since April 2022. According to sources close to the star, the actor was completely unprepared for Noor's pregnancy, especially given that they had only been dating for a few months.

Al Pacino first became a father when Jan Tarrant gave birth to Julie Pacino 33 years ago. Al and 'National Lampoon' actor Beverly D'Angelo already have twins Olivia Pacino and Anton James Pacino, both 22 years old.

In 2015, Al Pacino stated to The Guardian, "Kids changed my perspective. Before I had my three, I'd walk around in my own head, not noticing anything. Acting used to be everything; now, because of them, it's just a small part."