Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She’s getting a private performance': Jack Osbourne says daughter Maple is excited to see him on big screen

2023-11-08 05:21
Jack Osbourne also revealed that his youngest daughter Maple is scared of her grandfather Ozzy Osbourne
'She’s getting a private performance': Jack Osbourne says daughter Maple is excited to see him on big screen

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jack Osbourne, during his latest podcast show, discussed his daughter Maple’s latest viral moment with sister Kelly.

“You haven’t seen the new video, where she’s pointing,” he said, adding “We put on ‘Crazy Train’, like an actual performance. She does the ‘I, I, I,' but she’s pointing a the TV going ‘Papa, Papa, Papa, Papa, Papa’, just on repeat like a broken record."

Jack Osbourne says his youngest daughter Maple is afraid of her grandfather

Jack Osbourne, in his episode, revealed that his youngest daughter Maple is scared of her grandfather.

During ‘The Obournes Podcast', rocker Ozzy Osbourne joked with his son to ‘bring the grandkids to come see me!’

"I f*****g will ... she's scared of you IRL," he responded, referring to the 15-month-old who he shares with wife Aree Gearhart.

“[But] in real life when she sees him and she’s like, ‘Oh f**k, there he is.'”

The cute video was shared by Jack on Instagram recently, where Maple is going up and down after seeing her grandfather perform with his band on TV.

She then calls his name, “Papa,” numerous times. Jack can be seen in the background sitting on a couch and enjoying his daughter's excitement.

“Maple thinks she’s getting a private performance from Papa,” he wrote on the social media application.

Ozzy Osbourne says he has 11 dogs who sleep on his bed

Ozzy talked about his growing family in 2022, "I also have 11 dogs and they all sleep on my bed," Ozzy said. "It's f*****g crazy in my house."

Jack is also a parent to daughters Pearl Clementine, Andy Rose, and Minnie Theodora with ex Lisa Stelly, as per People.

He married Aree Gearhart in a private ceremony recently. "Something really cool happened," Jack wrote on Instagram announcing the development.

"I married the most amazing women I've ever met. All in," he said at the time.

"Her step-mom skills make my heart so full," Jack said of Aree in 2021 while revealing the news of their engagement, adding "I couldn't be happier then [sic] I am right now."

"She's truly a magical being with a heart bigger then [sic] anything I could have imagined," he continued.

Osbourne, who is a friend of Russell Brand, expressed his shock over sexual assault charges against the comedian on 'Piers Morgan Uncensored.

He said his friend was always known for his "vulgar, outrageous and crazy" actions, the Daily Mail reported.

Tags news