Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed claims Adin Ross isn't responding to his texts, fans speculate if they are still friends

2023-05-30 17:47
When IShowSpeed revealed on a stream that Adin Ross didn't text him back, his fans started speculating that their friendship might have ended
IShowSpeed claims Adin Ross isn't responding to his texts, fans speculate if they are still friends

CINCINNATI, OHIO: YouTuber Darren "IShowSpeed" Watkins Jr spilled the beans about his friendship with controversial internet celebrity Adin Ross. IShowSpeed revealed in a video that he texted Ross, but that Ross is not responding to his texts. However, the latter appears to have remained silent.

Last month, IShowSpeed and Ross were entangled in a significant scandal. It all began when the latter stated that a close friend had been advised not to associate with him due to his previous argumentative behavior.

READ MORE

'He obviously did it for money': Twitch star Pokimane reacts to Mizkif joining Rumble

When Amouranth cried during emotional chat with psychiatrist Dr K on facing stress as full-time streamer: 'I’m losing myself'

'He doesn't message me'

When a viewer asked, "Why haven't you talked to Adin?" IShowSpeed responded, "Bro, I texted him and he hasn't been texting me, bro. I'm just saying. I don't think he... he doesn't... he doesn't message me no more."

A user posted on Twitter, “I Just don’t think He likes me Anymore” IShowSpeed Talks about the Current Situation between him and AdinRoss."

Later, a video featuring IShowSpeed went viral, with fans urging him to connect with Adin Ross and stop being an "L friend" to him. When IShowSpeed stated that Ross hadn't replied to his texts, a new chapter in the streamers' friendship began. The revelation, as expected, went viral, sparking several reactions on Twitter.

'Adin don't be texting back'

A Twitter user wrote, "Theres a pattern. All of his streamer friends keep saying ADIN don't be texting back." Another user speculated that Adin Ross' idol, Andrew Tate, was no longer linked with him, saying, "I bet Andrew tate doesn't mess with Adin anymore lmao," while someone else added, "He needs to stay away from Speed and all the other degenerates. Adin needs more Tate."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.