Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Kit Bernard Foster? Jodie Foster hangs out with youngest son on NYC streets in rare sighting

2023-05-31 16:56
Jodie Foster's wife Alexandra Hedison, 53, also accompanied her and her son Kit Bernard Foster as they walked along the crowded streets of New York City
Who is Kit Bernard Foster? Jodie Foster hangs out with youngest son on NYC streets in rare sighting

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In a rare sighting, Jodie Foster was captured on an outing with her youngest son Kit Bernard Foster in New York City on Tuesday afternoon, May 30, 2023. Jodie's wife Alexandra Hedison, 53, also accompanied them as they walked along the crowded streets. Jodie and Alexandra have been together for nearly a decade.

Kit, 21, towered over the actress, 61. The mother-son duo was last pictured together in the summer of 2021. During the present outing, Jodie was seen wearing a plain white tee and green pants. She paired them with a bright yellow hat. The family was seen stopping by storefronts, according to Daily Mail. Their trek began from Manhattan's West Village neighborhood and continued to Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan.

Jodie has Kit and another son named Charles, 24, with her ex-partner Cydney Bernard. The actress split from Cydney in 2008 after 15 years of togetherness.

Who is Kit Bernard Foster?

Kit's LinkedIn profile states, "AB candidate at Princeton University interested in all things chemistry. I especially enjoy the physical and organic subfields though I can't decide on which one I like the most." Kit studies at Princeton University, and previously went to the University of California, Berkeley.

The youngest son of Foster was born in a Los Angeles hospital on September 29, 2001. Some sources claimed he was conceived using artificial insemination, however, there is no confirmation.

'I look forward to this experience again'

Jodie's pregnancy news was revealed in April 2001 when she spoke about it to columnist Liz Smith. "My sisters and I are all Scorpios, so we have a soft spot for the birth date," Jodie said at the time. She added, "I enjoyed being pregnant with Charlie and I look forward to this experience again. I am into all the health foods, yoga, and the rest of it.”

At the time, Jodie was due in November but the delivery took place a month earlier. Kit, however, was born fit and healthy. Her publicist Pat Kingsley confirmed the news at the time and said, "There is no reason to raise any red flags–everything was normal. Both [Foster and child] are at home and fine.”

Tags news epcelebs