Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is EDP445 dead? Truth about former YouTuber's 'Stage 5 kidney failure' revealed

2023-05-27 18:47
While the false rumour about EDP445's death is still trending, some believe he is trying to make a comeback
Is EDP445 dead? Truth about former YouTuber's 'Stage 5 kidney failure' revealed

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: It is not uncommon nowadays to find celebrity death hoaxes online. Former YouTuber EDP445 is the latest to become a victim of these rumors due to which he trended on social media.

Bryant Turhan Emerson Moreland aka EDP445, born on December 15, 1990, in Los Angeles, California, is, however, still very much alive. He is well-known for his straightforwardness, which made him a good candidate for online memes.

READ MORE

RiceGum: 2023 net worth of YouTuber who recently lost his unborn child

MrBeast: Did the YouTuber get arrested for 'tax evasion'? Rumor debunked

'EDP445 dead' trends on Twitter and TikTok

Thanks to the rapid online spread of the death hoax, "EDP445 dead" became a trend on Twitter and TikTok. Since the former YouTuber had previously stated he was experiencing stage five kidney failure on a live feed, many people fell for the fake news. However, as per reports by The Sun, he is still very much alive and he even has plans on trying to revive his online career.

According to reports, he created a TikTok account in February 2022, and it soon racked up more than 170,000 followers. Other reports suggest he has also tried to make a comeback on Facebook and Instagram.

When did the death rumor surface?

The YouTuber in the past has posted videos like 'I Flooded the Toilet in Chipotle' and 'Nearly S****ed on Myself at School' that were viral hits. Looking at recent statistics, it seems the news about his (fake) death began trending sometime around May 10, 2023. However, some tweets indicate that the rumor started even earlier, back in early March. Even though there was no official evidence to support the untrue rumors, many people started offering their condolences and comments on the death of EDP445. In December 2022, another death hoax targeting the former vlogger allegedly caused a similar social media craze.

'It's not right to celebrate death'

The Internet was flooded with mixed comments from netizens after the rumour circulated online. A user wrote, “bro this edp445 death thing gotta be fake #cupcake”. Second user wrote, “Me watching edp445 get beat to death after agreeing to the boxing match set up by keemstar”. While The third user wrote, “it doesn't matter if he did bad things in his past its not right to celebrate his death, well damn where was all that support for edp445's diagnosis? i guess you have to do a specific thing to be celebrated for guaranteed death”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news