Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Rappers are so bad with money': Internet slams Blueface for asking private jet pilot to land early so he can grab McDonald's meal

2023-11-28 21:58
Rapper Blueface, whose original name is Johnathan Jamall Porter, paid an extra $10,000 to get the pilot to do his bidding
'Rappers are so bad with money': Internet slams Blueface for asking private jet pilot to land early so he can grab McDonald's meal

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rapper Blueface is facing wide criticism for forcing a private jet pilot to land early so that he could grab a burger from McDonald's. The 26-year-old rapper, whose original name is Johnathan Jamall Porter, paid an extra $10,000 to turn the plane.

The incident happened on November 27 when he and his fiancée, Jordyn Alexis, traveled on a private jet from Atlanta to Los Angeles.

The 'Thotiana' rapper shared his video of pleading to the pilot on his Instagram Story.

Blueface's hunger caused expensive detour

In the two-minute video, Bluefacing says, "Bruh, I'm hungry. Aye, tell the pilot to stop and get me a burger real quick, bro." His colleague frustratedly reminded him they were on the way to LA and that the detour would cost an additional $10,000.

"Turn around? The f**k we gonna turn around for?" Blueface questioned and asked to just land instead of taking a detour. "Tell him to land this muthaf**ka right here in Atlanta, bro. I'm gonna get a burger real quick, bro."

Blueface did make the jet land. In a follow-up video, he was seen returning with the McDonald's order.

"This McDonald's right here cost me $10,000 just for this little burger," he said, carrying the burger and large fries. "I'm a Schoolyard Crip, I'm really him. Dead homies, $10,000 just for a burger. It's a combo though, you know," he added.

Blueface became famous after his 2018 music video 'Respect My Cryppin' featuring Snoop Dogg went viral due to his offbeat rapping style.

Netizens slam Blueface for being 'irresponsible'

Blueface is facing harsh criticism for flexing his money power. Many believed that he will be broke in no time if he continues spending money irresponsibly for unworthy causes.

One user said, "Rappers are so bad with money."

Another one added, "The ultimate flex."

"A one hit wonder spending money like it's going out of style. Hm…I wonder how this will end up. He'll be broke in a few years and will be asking people for forgiveness when he's no longer relevant. If he doesn't end up incarcerated first.." stated a third user.

A fourth one referred to the rapper's behavior as "Financially Irresponsible."

Another user blasted at him, saying, "So he couldn't wait an hour to land and buy the burger for $16 like normal people?"

"Anything for Social Media," said a sixth user.

"What's that saying? "A fool and his money….." read another reaction. While one added, "Money makes common sense and rational decision making disappear lol."

Tags news