Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Julianna Margulies claims Black and LGBT community standing for Palestine are 'brainwashed'

2023-12-02 02:20
Julianna Margulies also called for banning social media platforms like TikTok
Julianna Margulies claims Black and LGBT community standing for Palestine are 'brainwashed'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Julianne Margulies has once again expressed her disappointment over the lack of support for Israel, this time calling out the Black and LGBT community.

‘The Morning Show’ star, who earlier criticized Hollywood for not standing by Israel said on a podcast interview 'The Back Room with Andy Ostroy', “I’m the first person to march [for] Black Lives Matter. When that happened to George Floyd, I put a black screen on my Instagram, like I ran to support my Black brothers and sisters.”'

Julianna Margulies' message for LGBTQ and Black community

Margulies added, “When LGBTQ people are being attacked, I run. I made a commercial for same-sex marriages with my husband in 2012. Like, I am the first person to jump up when something is wrong, as I think most Jews are, because we have been persecuted from the beginning of time, not just World War II, but literally from the beginning of time when we first lived in Israel way before anybody else.”

She emphasized that Jews have always stood for minority groups, whenever they fought for their rights, but these communities have turned their back when her community needs their support, reports Hollywood Reporter.

Margulies also called for banning social media platforms like TikTok, which spread lies in the name of news. “I guess what’s happening to the crazy people out there who are getting their news from TikTok, which in my estimation — after this whole Osama bin Laden letter — should be banned. TikTok should be banned,” she said on the podcast.

'Progressive young people, be careful', says Julianna Margulies

The TV personality pointed out what Hamas and Islamic fundamentalists think of these progressing young people. “It’s those kids [who use pronouns] who are spewing this anti-Semitic hate that have no idea if they stepped foot in an Islamic country.”

Margulies continued, “These people who want us to call them they/them or whatever they want us to call them — which I have respectfully really made a point of doing, like, be whoever you want to be. It’s those people that will be the first people beheaded and their heads played [like] a soccer ball. Terrorists who don’t want women to have their rights, don’t want LGBTQ people…this is who you’re supporting?”

She also expressed her shock over the quietness of Hollywood amid the Israel-Hamas ongoing war. “Stunned by my industry…. Can you imagine the WGA not putting out a statement after George Floyd?” Margulies said.

“And yet when it was the Jews. By the way, all of our great material on television is pretty much from the Jews. Like the fact they stayed silent until they feel were pressured," Margulies continued.

Tags news