Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate presents unique business idea tailored for ex-fighters, Internet dubs him 'scammer'

2023-11-02 16:57
Former kickboxer and social media influencer Tristan Tate took to X to introduce an innovative business concept centered around sunglasses
Tristan Tate presents unique business idea tailored for ex-fighters, Internet dubs him 'scammer'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the self-proclaimed social media influencer and former kickboxer, recently used the platform 'X' (formerly Twitter) to introduce an innovative business concept centered around sunglasses to his followers.

Tate was primarily recognized for expressing his thoughts and grievances on platform 'X', often venting his opinions and frustrations about subjects that piqued his interest.

This made his business idea proposal all the more distinctive for his audience.

Tristan Tate suggests new type of sunglasses for ex-fighters

In a recent post on the social media platform 'X', Tate addressed the discomfort he experiences when wearing sunglasses.

This ongoing issue has prompted him to propose a unique business idea to his fans, garnering mixed reactions.

Tate remarked, "Have you ever seen a photo of me in sunglasses that look like they fit on my face? No."

Expanding on his point, Tate commented, "I drive blindly with the sun in my eyes for this reason. Somebody needs to make sunglasses for ex-fighters with broken noses. Business idea?"

Internet trolls Tristan Tate

Following Tate's suggestion of the business idea for sunglasses designed specifically for former fighters with broken noses, numerous users came forward to share their opinions.

One user called out Tate and wrote, "You a scammer."

Another user wrote, "New Niche maybe... I reckon the second someone who is in the sunglasses market sees this gets on it!

You will probably get a pair of those sunglasses in a couple of weeks @TateTheTalisman. No worries..."

A user stated, "There are endless business ideas You just have to figure out how to sell anything If you got that Then it doesnt really matter what you sell."

A user commented, "Adjustable nose grips? Could be elastic, flexible memory like in a way, adjust it and it'll hold as it takes shape. Could also have adjustable ear grips. This is the best I could think of."

Tags news